Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Game Week Thread

The talk to the town has been the changes at WR. What will the offense look like, how will we score.. I’m most excited to see the defense. Since 19’ The defense is the reason we have lost in the playoffs. The offense has been why we we are there in the first place. We lost some names but a lot of guys that had seen better days. I’m very excited to see a younger, faster more physical defense. I think we have a chance to be scary good on D this year. It’s the reason I’m optimistic about this division. The Bills unit that no national media outlet pays attention to might be the reason they finally get over the hump.

17 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

I wanna see a bomb to Coleman for a TD 

THAT would erase the Worthy chatter. 

It would. being a rookie 2nd rounder we're probably best to keep expectations low, but I do keep imagining Allen throwing one into the end zone and Coleman snatching a contested catch

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I’ll be joining the game on Youtube TV Sunday ticket about 30 mins after kickoff.  Is there a way to record the stream much like we can do on a DVR?  i don’t see that option

Click the plus sign to add it to your library. then when you want to watch, go access the game from your library. 

PS: make Sure you ad to your library before it starts. 

Edited by Miyagi-Do Karate
  • Like (+1) 1

You know, I cant explain it this year. Last several years I have been nervous before games.  Today... I am just relaxed. 

Josh gets to do Josh and not Diggs.

We have 2 proper captains on this team. 

I have more confidence in our safeties then most.

we have 3 of the top 15 CB in the league in our team.

Healthy Von where needed.

Passing game is going to be harder for teams to figure out. 

I love our odds this game.

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 7

Sal just said the Bills might go to Codrington and say “it’s windy we are going to go with Shakir today, we trust him more”  This guys only job is to return kicks. If you ever use another guy to return kicks then his roster spot is inexcusable. You traded for this guy to do a job

1 : we already had people for

2 : barely exists

Hopefully that’s just Sal thinking out loud and not a Bills mindset 

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

You know, I cant explain it this year. Last several years I have been nervous before games.  Today... I am just relaxed. 

Josh gets to do Josh and not Diggs.

We have 2 proper captains on this team. 

I have more confidence in our safeties then most.

we have 3 of the top 15 CB in the league in our team.

Healthy Von where needed.

Passing game is going to be harder for teams to figure out. 

I love our odds this game.

Go Bills

Similarly, I've been zero percent hyped or even excited about the start of the season. But everytime I've thought about the opener for weeks, I've just had a total sense of contentment. 

3 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

wgr acting like the Cardinals are some juggernaut.  Why’s everyone so scared of the Cardinals?

Murray is a pretty good QB when healthy and they were competitive at the end of last year when he was back. Bills will have to show up to win, can’t treat it like a warmup game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The talk to the town has been the changes at WR. What will the offense look like, how will we score.. I’m most excited to see the defense. Since 19’ The defense is the reason we have lost in the playoffs. The offense has been why we we are there in the first place. We lost some names but a lot of guys that had seen better days. I’m very excited to see a younger, faster more physical defense. I think we have a chance to be scary good on D this year. It’s the reason I’m optimistic about this division. The Bills unit that no national media outlet pays attention to might be the reason they finally get over the hump.

I think we need Bishop to get up to speed real quick, I don’t see Hamlin as the answer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

I wanna see a bomb to Coleman for a TD 

THAT would erase the Worthy chatter. 

You can guarantee they have a few special plays designed for Coleman today. 

I won’t be shocked if Allen overthrows him. 

• Eyeroll 1