Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Game Week Thread

Uhhh, let me just say, that food looks EFFING DELICOUS!!  Jesus Lord everything on that menu looked absolutely delectable.  The Bills burger(OMG extra cheese, extra sauce), the hot dog...oh the hot dog...i've never had a hot dog covered with bacon, red beans, and avocado??? Uhh yes please.....Unreal..i even like the idea of dorito-dusted chicken tenders...

I GOT to get to at least one game this year just to experience all the delcious menu items!  

LFG!

13 minutes ago, Success said:

"Will this be the year?"

Even though we're supposedly taking a step back....you know you're thinking it.

As long as 17 stays healthy it's a possibility IMO. Overall team health stays good and a couple lucky bounces come playoff time... anything can happen.

Not counting on it by any means...but hey, it could happen...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

"Will this be the year?"

I mean, every year there’s anywhere between 6-8 teams that have a legitimate shot, and having Josh Allen makes you one of those teams until he’s no longer a Bill.

I’m gonna believe this is the year until 17 is no longer.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

The Cardinals stink yet??

What’s the #1 question you want an answer to after tomorrow’s game?

I want to know if Coleman can play in the NFL.

I wanna know if we’re 1-0.

46 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

The Cardinals stink yet??

What’s the #1 question you want an answer to after tomorrow’s game?

I want to know if Coleman can play in the NFL.

My biggest question - Is Josh ready to take his game and this team to another level of play?  I have a sneaking suspicion Josh wants to show a lot of people up this season (Diggs and others calling him overrated), and is in the best mental space and potentially physical state that he has been in maybe his career.  Tomorrow is the first live test.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

"Will this be the year?"

I think a better question is will this be the year the Bills don't win the division? Miss the playoffs? 

• Vomit 1

Sal's roster including those on practice squad and injured reserve.

https://x.com/SalSports/status/1832200439497937337/photo/1

Next Year Is Our Year

@SpilFiasco

Sal not to be a pain but you can remove the two IR’d safteys. They each got an injury settlement middle of the week. My guess is Solomon, Van Pran Granger, Bishop, Edefuan and Ingram or Andreesen based on how they think Ari’s offense attacks (heavy run = ingram out)

• Like (+1) 1

Marvin Harrison Jr. becomes the fourth rookie in NFL history to put up 150-plus receiving yards in Week 1, with former Cardinals legend Anquan Boldin (217 yards in Week 1, 2003) being the only other rookie to do it over the past 40 seasons. With the Bills losing multiple key pieces on defense this offseason, Kyler Murrayshines while connecting with Harrison Jr. on multiple deep balls in Buffalo this 

OMG!

Did anyone see this prediction for week one by one of the NFL NETWORK EXPERTS?   I didn’t recognize her name but this was the first EXPERT PREDICTION posted on NFL.com. Guess not too many outsiders trust our safties, and being a long time buckeye fan , I have to admit this is my only legit concern as MHJ IS truly a stud and I don’t think his NFL debut will be too big for him.  
     I just hope Mcd has them prepared enough to not allow this to happen and somehow let him run free by allowing MHJ to not be bracketed .  I can live with other guys beating us , but please Mcd , don’t allow something everyone is warning / talking about to happen.  Please don’t allow another SIGNATURE type loss is all I ask.  Anything can happen in a season opener but  that would be a pretty depressing start at a home opener. 

BTW, watching the Buckeyes up 56 -0 in the 4 th over western Michigan.   Man, this is the most loaded buckeye team I have seen under Day!  It’s amazing what 20 mil$ , and a portal can get you in college football!  The freshman receiver Smith, was the #1 listed recruit in the country , actually is living up to his status as a dominant WR , and he looks to be just as good as MHJ right out of the gate ; dude can catch and has amazing speed.  
     The buckeyes toyed with winning 56-0, having over 680 yards of offense and they just seemed to be running vanilla stuff.   That o line is huge and looks like an NFL team.     College football is now changed forever, and the Bucks look like they could beat any xfl/ufl type team. 683 total yards against a team that gave Wisconsin trouble last week !!

Man I wish we could snag that receiver Smith somehow!   I haven’t seen GEORGIA play yet , but it’s hard to fathom any other teams being as loaded as the bucks appear to be.    Have to say I loved watching that team up north get wasted by Texas , but imo, the bucks would have laid waste to even the longhorns as the bucks just go 2-3 deeo at every offensive premiere position.  Its  just star after star.  If Day doesn’t win a;national title with this roster , he will be unemployed!  

Anyhow , Mcd please don’t allow Murray to add another horrible memory to Bills mafias trauma bank, and for goodness sake , don’t let some NFL network  “EXPERT” chick actually correctly predict that you allowed your team to be abused by a rookie at your home opener !!  Go BILLS! 

• Vomit 2

7 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

This makes sense, they need 5 ends active because miller is not really an end anymore and is more a role playing pass rusher.  It stinks solomon and smoot are hurt

I would love to see Cline take advantage of his opportunity, and excel. Good to see him earning a shot.

And Will Clapp is solid, IMO.