Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Game Week Thread

This appears to be our reset season and then next year we won't have as much dead money, so Beane can maybe add a true #1 receiver.  For this year,  I'm just hopeful that guys can stay healthy and then see what happens.  You always have a chance when you have Josh Allen

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

This appears to be our reset season and then next year we won't have as much dead money, so Beane can maybe add a true #1 receiver.  For this year,  I'm just hopeful that guys can stay healthy and then see what happens.  You always have a chance when you have Josh Allen

they are going to be great running the ball and that is going to help not having a superstar wr.  Teams don't like being run on and it sometimes makes them abandon their plans and change in game.  

I think they are going to be fine throwing the football because of how good the tight ends and running backs are.

• Like (+1) 2

The Cardinals might be the least talented team we play this season. The Pats are in the running but we play them twice at the end of the season. Who knows what impact attrition will have on them and us by then. 

The Cards are not strong in the trenches or at CB. I would hope that we don’t have much trouble with them.

Edited by BarleyNY
Playing at home, not AZ
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, klos63 said:

Cardinals have talent on offense, looks to be pretty solid on the Oline as well. Won't be easy

They are also a well-coached team. Not going to be an easy game.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

The Cardinals might be the least talented team we play this season. The Pats are in the running but we play them twice at the end of the season. Who knows what impact attrition will have on them and us by then. 

The Cards are not strong in the trenches or at CB. I would hope that we don’t have much trouble with them - even playing in AZ on week one. 

They play in Orchard Park.

Josh needs to really start well and not turn the ball over.  This should be a lay up win at home with a west coast team coming to play an early EST game.  If this is even close the Bills are really worse than we thought.

McD silences the critics for at least one week...

Bills 42- Cards 17

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Beast said:

Bills are going to crush these clowns. Cake walk.

Cards ranked 29 in power rankings last year. This is gona be the easiest game of the year.

Edited by DaVinci
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Josh needs to really start well and not turn the ball over.  This should be a lay up win at home with a west coast team coming to play an early EST game.  If this is even close the Bills are really worse than we thought.

McD silences the critics for at least one week...

Bills 42- Cards 17

such an overrated advantage

• Dislike 2

the bummer about week 1 is that San Francisco is a mash unit right now and the jets are healthy and ready to go.  I don't gamble but if I did I would take the jets to win.  I kind of think the jets might win by 10 or more.  Their front seven is going to shut down the running game and put it on purdy and with all those guys injured and holding out that is not going to end well.

when the bills play the 49ers they will probably be rolling with everyone back and it will be a tough offense to stop.  

• Haha (+1) 1