Could You Kick Sean McDermott’s Ass?

Irv

I haven't read the entire thread, but I'd be willing to bet $50 that not a single member of this message board could beat Sean McDermott.

He's in intense, wiry, compact little dude. A championship collegiate wrestler with the power of God almighty behind him, who is wired the right way, has Bills DNA coursing through his veins, stacks good days, regularly sharpens his metaphorical iron (presumably on other iron), and hasn't eaten an empty calorie in over 14 years. 

If you think any of the message board typin, 14 Bud Lights in a sitting drinkin, turning down invitations to play touch football "because of my knee", extra helping of short ribs eatin, only going to church on Easter and Christmas ass, heathen degens is gonna outbattle SEAN McDERMOTT? I got some oceanfront property in Missouri to sell ya.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Logic said:

I haven't read the entire thread, but I'd be willing to bet $50 that not a single member of this message board could beat Sean McDermott.

He's in intense, wiry, compact little dude. A championship collegiate wrestler with the power of God almighty behind him, who is wired the right way, has Bills DNA coursing through his veins, stacks good days, regularly sharpens his metaphorical iron (presumably on other iron), and hasn't eaten an empty calorie in over 14 years. 

If you think any of the message board typin, 14 Bud Lights in a sitting drinkin, turning down invitations to play touch football "because of my knee", extra helping of short ribs eatin, only going to church on Easter and Christmas ass, heathen degens is gonna outbattle SEAN McDERMOTT? I got some oceanfront property in Missouri to sell ya.

Mr ags and royale could, as well as myself.

32 minutes ago, boyst said:

I used to have dreams that I run into McDermott at Wegman's.  I ask him to spar and then he tells me that if I submit him in under 5 minutes, I get lifetime season tickets.

I always wake up as soon as the sparing starts.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once had a dream that I ran into McDermott at Wegman's.  I ask him to spar and then he tells me that if I submit him in under 5 minutes, I get lifetime season tickets.

I always wake up as soon as the sparing starts.

Dreams have a way of letting you down just when the good stuff is about to start. 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, Logic said:

24/7 rules.  Tables match.  I think McDermott would do it and enjoy putting a few of these folks through the table. 

McD wouldn't even have to do anything.  He could just fake going at me and I'd flinch like Mark Sanchez did when he was lined up outside across Drayton Florence during those stupid Wildcat plays.  

The embarrassment alone would slay me dead right there.  

On 8/27/2024 at 11:20 AM, boyst said:

Comeon, as a former good wrestler a few years older than McDermott if you are being serious I think you're underestimating just how good a wrestler he is.