Could You Kick Sean McDermott’s Ass?

Irv

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just text you.

He's fifty and in good shape.  The guy who runs my school is 54 and no one can even make him break a sweat.

the guy who runs your gym is running your gym full time, probably?

McDermott may get an hour a day to workout. He's 50.  I feel 50 but am 22. And I work out/exercise about 3 to 3.5 hours a day. Run a 5k/day, lift and gym for an hour, stretch and mobility 15-30 minutes a day, and walk at least 90 minutes total a day on family walks and just peace of mind. after gaining all the weight from being out of it from the back injuries i have lost about 30 lbs. and have the resting 6pack back.

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

McDermott may get an hour a day to workout. He's 50.  I feel 50 but am 22. And I work out/exercise about 3 to 3.5 hours a day. Run a 5k/day, lift and gym for an hour, stretch and mobility 15-30 minutes a day, and walk at least 90 minutes total a day on family walks and just peace of mind. after gaining all the weight from being out of it from the back injuries i have lost about 30 lbs. and have the resting 6pack back.

He owns and runs the school.

I wasn't necessarily talking about you, I was more referring to the people who have never grappled.

On 8/24/2024 at 8:17 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Boxer would get smashed by a grappler almost every time.  They have no defense for it, once on the ground they have neither defense or offense, they are completely neutralized and the grappler can end it however they want.

The origin story of the UFC. 

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He owns and runs the school.

I wasn't necessarily talking about you, I was more referring to the people who have never grappled.

if i could go back i'd start a gym. take me back to maybe 2001. i'd find the best MMA fighters to become trainers and open a crossfit/mma/multiuse training facility all before it blows up.

and i'd be on the front edge of Hyrox right now.

I’m definitely stronger, bigger, and more handsome but out of principle, I don’t mess with wrestlers or guys with cauliflower ears.

also, he seems like a nice guy and I don’t why I would just want to fight him in the first place. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/24/2024 at 4:09 PM, CoffeeDrip said:

I’ve been the only girl among a pack of boys most of my life both in my family and my neighborhood so I learned to fight dirty. But I don’t think a kick to the stones will take down McD. Thankfully I also think he would never ever fight a woman so I’d win by default. 😂

Do you kick girls in the stones too?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m definitely stronger, bigger, and more handsome but out of principle, I don’t mess with wrestlers or guys with cauliflower ears.

also, he seems like a nice guy and I don’t why I would just want to fight him in the first place. 

It's too late. It's gone to far and as t this point we all expect you to show up and fight McDermott 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills Fan said:

It's too late. It's gone to far and as t this point we all expect you to show up and fight McDermott 

Imagine Sean taking his kids to the zoo or his wife out to dinner having to fight random bills fans for no real reason. 

whispers: I would watch it if it was a reality show

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Imagine Sean taking his kids to the zoo or his wife out to dinner having to fight random bills fans for no real reason. 

It could be a tables match.  24/7 rules.  Just have a camera follow mcdermott

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

tumblr_nlpg2dqy391qj6sk2o3_500.gifv

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/25/2024 at 12:14 PM, oldmanfan said:

I don’t know what could have possibly inspired this thread, but I would bet large sums of $$ that McD would bend every single person on 2BD into a pretzel.  Without breaking a sweat.

Hes gonna break a sweat w me sir.    Simma down 🤣

12 hours ago, boyst said:

Pics? 

• Haha (+1) 2