Could You Kick Sean McDermott’s Ass?

Irv

11 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I don’t know what could have possibly inspired this thread, but I would bet large sums of $$ that McD would bend every single person on 2BD into a pretzel.  Without breaking a sweat.

What if it was like a gauntlet? How many to stop him? 

Edited by Ronpee73

13 hours ago, chris heff said:

I understand how you feel and I felt the same way, until I ran into to them in Orlando, those two are both dogs man!

A Simpson vs Griffin matchup is interesting, but that’s what people thought about Duran vs Leonard, but I can hear Homer saying “no mas no mas!”

I think Homer wins because remember the only boxer that was able to beat up Homer was Drederick Tatum....because he didn't get tired.

Peter Griffin will get tired.

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

I feel like if I fought him in January, there’d be no way I could lose. 

Boooooooo

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

What about Marv Levy?

Jake Paul is fighting Mike Tyson after all.

I could definitely kick Marv's ass.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

For those who have never grappled/wrestled...the fight is over once they grab a hold of you.

You will tire yourself out trying to escape and once you hit that exhaustion level, he will then suffocate you and it will be absolutely awful.

Coach McDermott would be folding up the vast majority of the membership like human origami. 🤨

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

For those who have never grappled/wrestled...the fight is over once they grab a hold of you.

You will tire yourself out trying to escape and once you hit that exhaustion level, he will then suffocate you and it will be absolutely awful.

I in no way think I could contend. He's got me beat on strength and endurance alone right now as I'm in the worst shape of my life and he has a job that comes with state of the art strength and conditioning services.

And I hear you on the grappling/exhausting/suffocating...

But we're talking street fight here. No rules. So when he shoots in for a take down there's a good chance he catching a knee to the mouth.

And if(when) he does take me down, I'm not above hitting him with the ol d!ck twist!...

On 8/24/2024 at 6:40 PM, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I have wondered out loud multiple times if there are women on this board. I will try to tone down the chauvinistic bull####! Go Bills

There are no women on the internet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

There are no women on the internet.

Rule 30

41 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I in no way think I could contend. He's got me beat on strength and endurance alone right now as I'm in the worst shape of my life and he has a job that comes with state of the art strength and conditioning services.

But we're talking street fight here. No rules. So when he shoots in for a take down there's a good chance he catching a knee to the mouth.

And if(when) he does take me down, I'm not above hitting him with the ol d!ck twist!...

That's what is funny about a steet fight. Nine times of ten the grappler/wrestler/mixed martial artist can win by experience but that one time in ten they're getting a knee to the head, a shot to the temple, or just lucked out.

And over 35 you can have all the experience in the world. If your body decides part of it wants to quit on you that day or that moment you're done. A knee goes out randomly, your shoulder spasms, your neck hurts from sleeping wrong. All that gets you by is adrenaline and when that wears off you're gonna be hurting. 

No one should ever want to fight but if they do and they're not prepared to go all out they're going to make a mistake.

39 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

A good grappler isn't going to take a knee to the mouth shooting in on a takedown.  Either he will time it well and get in on your before you react or he's shooting in on angle and then closing in once he makes contact.  UFC high end wrestlers get taken down who have top level takedown defense.

Dick twisting is allowed but I would put my money on a grappler to get you in position for a dick twist than a non-grappler.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Just grandy roll tf out of him. He is fifty.  The only concern id have locking up with him is him getting on top and in control because of a lock out of getting me in a hucklebuck. But I probably outweigh him by 50 lbs. And I have finally recovered to get my ass back in shape.

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

Just grandy roll tf out of him. He is fifty.  The only concern id have locking up with him is him getting on top and in control because of a lock out of getting me in a hucklebuck. But I probably outweigh him by 50 lbs. And I have finally recovered to get my ass back in shape.

I just text you.

He's fifty and in good shape.  The guy who runs my school is 54 and no one can even make him break a sweat.