Could You Kick Sean McDermott’s Ass?

Irv

30 minutes ago, RangerDave said:

I could absolutely kick it... assuming I could sneak up behind him and kick it really quickly.  Of course, he would chase me down afterwards and beat me to a pulp.  So, maybe it's not worth it.

Maybe it could be worth it, on some kind of PPV. Who wouldn’t pay a few bucks for those chuckles? 

3 hours ago, CoffeeDrip said:

I’ve been the only girl among a pack of boys most of my life both in my family and my neighborhood so I learned to fight dirty. But I don’t think a kick to the stones will take down McD. Thankfully I also think he would never ever fight a woman so I’d win by default. 😂

I have wondered out loud multiple times if there are women on this board. I will try to tone down the chauvinistic bull####! Go Bills

5 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

😂😂tell me you've never sparred w someone who's boxed before w out telling me

besides I'm not into fighting the elderly 

Boxer would get smashed by a grappler almost every time.  They have no defense for it, once on the ground they have neither defense or offense, they are completely neutralized and the grappler can end it however they want.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Irv said:

I think he would kick my ass. You?

Amateur wrestlers usually end fights.  They won’t throw down but will instead take you down and end things with a front face lock.  Pretty sure McDermott could handle himself 

Background in Judo and Karate. If the fight primarily remains on our feet, I get the "W."

If it primarily is on the ground, then I am likely toast. The ground game is the great equalizer.

• Like (+1) 1

He's so small. That's a massive disadvantage in any fight. He absolutely would have a massive skill advantage against me but he would be giving up a lot of reach (~75"), height (maybe 6"?) and weight( Lol probably 60?), not to mention age. If I let him get close he's got the edge, but size definitely matters. If it's a sanctioned match, I probably still lose due to skill, but a streetfight? I'll take that bet.

McDermott is pure twitchy Christian sinew and also a wrestler. He'd wreck two of you at once. You could brick a man like that in the head and he'd rush at you covered in blood and drain your oxygen, I don't care how old he is. McDermott would straight up make 99+% of the board cry, you don't have to be a fan.

• Like (+1) 1