Where Would You Want To Be Drafted?

Irv

To the team that has the highest pick that will take me. The higher you go, the more utilized you'll be (so long as you deliver as expected) and the more money you'll make. The decision is completely out of my hands, so why concern myself with anything else?

So i'd worry about other things like team success and location with my second contract - where i'd hopefully be able to match expected financials with the best situation.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

I am very biased but Jags would be first pick because it is still a cheaper place in Florida to live but still have low taxes and growth possibilities. Tampa would be second because it is close to Orlando and if you have a family it is close to Orlando. Also in Florida picking where you live you can assure your public school is a great school 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Using that logic I'd play for the Bengals and then live in Kentucky a few minutes away.  

Pretty sure home property taxes there are like ridiculously low.  

that's not how that works. if your work is in ohio, you pay ohio income taxes

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

That’s why I mentioned the property part 

Your point is not wrong but most athletes worry more income tax. Even if property taxes are 50k more in FL vs NY the income tax difference on a $20 million is a million or more. 50k matters but a million is much more imprtant

KC or Pittsburgh nice midsized cities with solid organization,  fans are rabid and it isn't as cold as Green Bay and Cleveland is just a mess.... NY, Chicago Dallas Houston... etc...too big a city for me California just NO.... 

The Giants or the Patriots.    Maybe the Bears.

Living in the northeast is better than any part of the country, the weather changes make the year and the football season feel special.  The fans are better in the northeast also. The south and the west care about college football more than the nfl.  

Since this is a fantasy situation 

#1 over all is my 1st choice, but whomever saw me as a difference maker, and drafted me the earliest

Don't care where. #1 draft picks are difference makers and if im fortunate enough to be considered that  I'd assume I'm capable of making the difference for the franchise that drafted me.

Be cool to the fans, say the right things, play and practice with passion

From there money takes care of itself while playing and afterwards

Edited by ddaryl

If I was athletically gifted and could live up to the hype: anywhere the money and weather is good. I can always sign with the bills for my 2nd contract.

If I was using my *actual* athletic abilities: a division rival to hep the bills and get paid to be bad. I’m gonna be out of the league sooner than later, so help the bills and make generational money. Win-win.