Where Would You Want To Be Drafted?

Irv

Honestly, I'd just be happy to be in the league.   I'd be most happiest with the team that has the whole package.   Who the players/leaders are on the team currently.  Give me a team with Pat Mahomes or Josh Allen, or an awesome coach that I respect the heck out of, and has a shot at winning a superbowl.   Ideally it would not be too hot, or too cold.  I'd probably shy away from the heavy media cities (NY, Phi, etc).

So if its this year...I pick KC.  

Arizona. Get to play in a nice dome. Weather in Arizona is amazing and there is a lot of stuff to do (very nice parks to hike up in the mountains, multiple sports teams to follow (Diamondbacks are my 2nd MLB Team/my NL team behind only the Orioles), and food is very good there. Plus we would rarely play the Bills so I wouldn't have to deal with as much emotional pain playing them and possibly winning. Also helps the Cardinals haven't won a super bowl or done a whole lot in their history so possibly winning one would mean something 

• Like (+1) 1

1st pick for the money, then it won’t be as big a let down if I bust…, 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, scuba guy said:

Florida or Tennessee teams no state taxes for your home games and practices and bonus money.

It all about the money

Using that logic I'd play for the Bengals and then live in Kentucky a few minutes away.  

Pretty sure home property taxes there are like ridiculously low.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Honestly? No state income tax plus decent roster right now plus area that loves football...I'd want to be drafted by the Dallas Cowboys. As much as I hate the Dallas Cowboys. Vegas Raiders and the Florida teams would also be on my list. Tampa Bay might be my second choice.