Bills and Random NBA Players

HansLanda

Keon has some major memory recall skills. I know they're just recalling obscure names they saw while playing NBA2K, but he really seems like a smart guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, 947 said:

Keon has some major memory recall skills. I know they're just recalling obscure names they saw while playing NBA2K, but he really seems like a smart guy.

Keon is apparently the Rainman of naming random NBA superstars, and then even remembering which ones he already said.

12 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Keon is apparently the Rainman of naming random NBA superstars, and then even remembering which ones he already said.

It’s all good, until Judge Wapner is about to come on. 

6 hours ago, US Egg said:

Did Keon intentionally try to play a Buffalo card there with Cliff Robinson the 3rd?

I do this sort of thing with my friends all the time. So fun. We were doing it with college football one time and none of us could remember the name of the QB for BYU who won the national title in 1984. I woke up in the middle of the night with the name, wrote it on my hand, and went back to sleep. Anybody got it without cheating?

Also, random NBA guy.

Kelly Tripucka