โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€‹Democrats The Party Of Patriotism โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€‹USA!!! USA!!!!

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb and Dumberย 

ย 

USA!!! USA!!!

ย 

Truth hurtsย 

Not at all.ย  Just amazing how easily people lap up the nonsense lies.ย  ย Just like running your platform on change when you're literally the person who has been in office.

ย 

Very clearly we live in a country where common sense is fully out the window and the way you feel means everything.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, instead they should be holding a celebration for the Jan 6 terrorists? Okย 

ย 

h

ย 

You think celebrating riots are wrong? Thats weird. Was that recently or did you condemn walz calling off police while cities burn. Harris bailing them out? People, including children were murdered in those and went on for months.ย 

ย 

The difference between jan 6th and the dnc rioters were that fences were erected instead of opened. One of the two is completely normalized and routinley happens.

ย 

Thats it.ย 

ย 

Bomb threats were made at the dnc. Rioters wanted to get to politicians inside the building and create violence, chaos and damage while disrupting a election proceeding.

ย 

many democrats applaud the efforts of the palistine crowd.ย 

ย 

That was last week and next week when another leftist riot starts youllย  talk about jan 6th as well.ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

ย 

Trump picking up another prostitute ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Harris kicked that scum bag to the curb ๐Ÿคฃ

53 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

ย 

You think celebrating riots are wrong? Thats weird. Was that recently or did you condemn walz calling off police while cities burn. Harris bailing them out? People, including children were murdered in those and went on for months.ย 

ย 

The difference between jan 6th and the dnc rioters were that fences were erected instead of opened. One of the two is completely normalized and routinley happens.

ย 

Thats it.ย 

ย 

Bomb threats were made at the dnc. Rioters wanted to get to politicians inside the building and create violence, chaos and damage while disrupting a election proceeding.

ย 

many democrats applaud the efforts of the palistine crowd.ย 

ย 

That was last week and next week when another leftist riot starts youllย  talk about jan 6th as well.ย 

ย 

ย 

Trump is celebrating terrorists and you go with a stupid whataboutism?ย 
ย 

Lame stew dudeย 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ย 

Trump is celebrating terrorists and you go with a stupid whataboutism?ย 
ย 

Lame stew dudeย 

ย 

You were talking about the warm embrace of demcrats in a tent and how miles of chicago was caged to stop people. Aaaandย  of coarse that went to jan 6th.

ย 

So do you think the stew is thick enough? Need salt?ย 

ย 

There is a bumble bee stuck in my mud room. Its just clumsily bumping into a closed window to get out. Ill just write trump bad in crayon on it. anytime i wonder what a leftist argument is on this board ill go out and watch it give the answer for you guys.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

ย 

You were talking about the warm embrace of demcrats in a tent and how miles of chicago was caged to stop people. Aaaandย  of coarse that went to jan 6th.

ย 

So do you think the stew is thick enough? Need salt?ย 

ย 

There is a bumble bee stuck in my mud room. Its just clumsily bumping into a closed window to get out. Ill just write trump bad in crayon on it. anytime i wonder what a leftist argument is on this board ill go out and watch it give the answer for you guys.ย 

ย 

ย 

Are you going to watch the celebration? Maybe there will be "Treason Cards" you can collect of each Jan 6 terrorists. On the back they list each criminals reason they hate the United States of America. Get yours today!ย 

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

ย 

I know scores of people who identify with the Republican Party over the Democrats.

Scores of them have served in not only the military, but in local public service.

I don't know a single one who has any "hate for the good old USA."

ย 

People post things that are not only completely ineffectual to the point they are trying to assert, but mark them as complete idiots.

ย 

It is getting to be an undeniable waste of time.

Wait, hold the phone. You are not saying Donald Trump is patriotic are you?ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you going to watch the celebration? Maybe there will be "Treason Cards" you can collect of each Jan 6 terrorists. On the back they list each criminals reason they hate the United States of America. Get yours today!ย 

ย 

If you want old decks buy blm cards. Everyone involved was immediatly released so you can get them signed. The new antifata america decks are out now. Got a hologram cards of the american flag on fire.

ย 

Party of patriotism ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธย  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Wait, hold the phone. You are not saying Donald Trump is patriotic are you?ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

I'll be quite direct.

What I am saying is you are a ***** idiot.

ย 

I have many friends that extend from local volunteers to three stars that have been responsible for the Pacific Fleet that identify as Republicans.

ย 

Your accusatory nonsense here does nothing more than identify you as a moron.

A political fool who has no credibility to state that those people "hate the good old USA."

ย 

You wouldn't last a second in any conversation with those people, and your claims are evidence of gross ignorance.

A complete fool who has made accusatory claims about people on this site and ran and hid when challenged.

ย 

I doubt there is anybody left who hasn't tired of your foolishness.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Truthย 

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

ย 

I'll be quite direct.

ย 

You should not say things like that. I'm obviously a lot smarter than you so if I'm an idiot, you must be a semi-functional, addle minded imbecile.ย 

ย 

Be that as it may, you did not answer the question in post you responded to.ย 

ย 

Do you actually consider Donal Trump patriotic?ย 

ย 

The non-answer says a lot. What imbecile would say that clown is a patriot?ย 

ย 

ย 

My neighbor has a Harris flag that states " save democracy" from the people who literally selected the nominee who received zero votes to be the nominee. It would be like Trump putting on his flag "respecting our intelligence community". Just insulting to anyone with an ounce of intelligence

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

20240821_124605.jpg

Gene in which bill did Congress fund the wall? I might have missed it, but the media made it sound like it never passed

21 hours ago, sherpa said:

ย 

I'll be quite direct.

ย 

I have many friends that extend from local volunteers to three stars that have been responsible for the Pacific Fleet that identify as Republicans.

ย 

Your accusatory nonsense here does nothing more than identify you as a moron.

A political fool who has no credibility to state that those people "hate the good old USA."

ย 

You wouldn't last a second in any conversation with those people, and your claims are evidence of gross ignorance.

A complete fool who has made accusatory claims about people on this site and ran and hid when challenged.

ย 

I doubt there is anybody left who hasn't tired of your foolishness.

ย 

Post of the year.ย