โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€‹Democrats The Party Of Patriotism โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€‹USA!!! USA!!!!

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

USA!! USA!!!ย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย 

ย 

ย 

Diversity ain't just race and sex.ย  It's actually about not having group think.ย  Where every individual is free to be their organic self.ย ย 

ย 

The very opposite of the group think and federalist ideals to override state and federal rights.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
Tha farm is inorganic
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Diversity ain't just race and sex.ย  It's actually about not having group think.ย  Where every individual is free to be their organic self.ย ย 

ย 

The very opposite of the group think amd federalist ideals to override state and federal rights.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

The irony in this statement is just stunning. ย ย 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

The irony in this statement is just stunning. ย ย 

Kinda. the op was trying to call something where everyone shares one train of thought, diverse.ย ย 

ย 

Lmaoย 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

USA!! USA!!!ย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

democrats erected fencing all over chicago for people that are from their own party. Instead they beat people back with police for days. Just Because they had a slight different opinion on isreal.

ย 

I think the tent should have invited them in the welcoming party you speak. Sit down and discuss it over tea and offer a warm democratic hug.ย 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

ย 

democrats erected fencing all over chicago for people that are from their own party. Instead they beat people back with police for days. Just Because they had a slight different opinion on isreal.

ย 

I think the tent should have invited them in the welcoming party you speak. Sit down and discuss it over tea and offer a warm democratic hug.ย 

Ya, instead they should be holding a celebration for the Jan 6 terrorists? Okย 

ย 

h

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, instead they should be holding a celebration for the Jan 6 terrorists? Okย 

ย 

h

Hilarious theyโ€™re doing this right before the election.

ย 

great it remind voters of the scum and insurrectionย 

Edited by Backintheday544

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Hilarious theyโ€™re doing this right before the election.

ย 

great it remind voters of the scum and insurrectionย 

They are probably holding a meeting of what to do this time when they lose. Trump's going to tell them how and when to commit election fraud. He's basically going to get the rest of them incarcerated. I hope the FBI infiltrates them better this timeย 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Republicans, the party of insurrection, criminality and hate for the good old USAย 

ย 

ย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I hesitate to even bite on this ridiculous topic but sudddenly the party of flag burners and chants of death to America are proclaiming themselves patriots. Can we expects 1000's of libs to be joining The Corp next week? What other incredulous claim are you going to make?

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I hesitate to even bite on this ridiculous topic but sudddenly the party of flag burners and chants of death to America are proclaiming themselves patriots. Can we expects 1000's of libs to be joining The Corp next week? What other incredulous claim are you going to make?

America is such a great country. I just don't get why MAGA trashes our wonderful country every single chance it gets. The candidate running for President for MAGA openly loves dictators like Putin, calls our GIs suckers and losers, wishes our economy to crash, stops bi-partisan border legislation and claims we, the United States of America is cesspool.ย 

ย 

Ya, but you make a good, cough cough, argument there MAGA personย 

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

ย 

I know scores of people who identify with the Republican Party over the Democrats.

Scores of them have served in not only the military, but in local public service.

I don't know a single one who has any "hate for the good old USA."

ย 

People post things that are not only completely ineffectual to the point they are trying to assert, but mark them as complete idiots.

ย 

It is getting to be an undeniable waste of time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

ย 

Dumb and Dumberย 

ย 

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I can't anymore.ย  ย Just complete insanity.ย  ย 

USA!!! USA!!!

ย 

Truth hurtsย