Panthers @ Bills, Preseason game 3, Sat 8/24 1pm

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If it’s 3rd down a guy will be open and the QB will have all day. They’re the signature of this dudes defense. yes it’s backups, yes it’s preseason but that’s what it is all day every day in real games too. From 2017 on just 3rd down, every QB has whatever the want. The literal opposite of what you’d ask for 

bend and don’t break and hope for a missed field goal.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Beast said:

It really doesn’t matter, I suppose, but why not let a backup QB and some players that are backups take a rep on a 4th and 2 instead of kicking a 30 yard field goal? What is more valuable to the team?

McD was probably hoping he would miss it, so he would have a reason to cut him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

McD was probably hoping he would miss it, so he would have a reason to cut him.

I agree, and if he doesn't, it’s a strange way to send your struggling kicker into the regular season on a potential sour note. 

2 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Steve Smith just said on Panther broadcast. " If the Carolina Panthers keep 6 receivers, they're going to have less guys at other positions ' 😑 

How do I get one of these jobs SMH ....

This is just the “new math” they are teaching in school these days.

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Brand J said:

Plummer looked impressive against us, but was 11/18 for 42 yards (and a sack) against the Jets and 11/21 for 86 yards (and 5 sacks) against the Patriots. We have arguably the worst defensive depth in the AFCE.

Either that or Buffalo plays the ultra-vanilla scheme in preseason compared to our division mates 

Gore looked good, do they try and get him on the PS, put him on PUP, or IR him ?

Andreessen made a number of tackles but didn't look so good in coverage. Are any of the backup LB's playing better than him though ?

Bass makes me nervous on every kick and seemingly every kick is barely inside the upright ... 3 games in and I still don't like the new kickoff rule.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Hamler is Walmart Brand Curtis Samuel 

44 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Who is the Target version of Deebo Samuel.

Just as long as the Bills don't start looking for Dollar General versions of needed players.

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

It looks like I picked the right time to get back into fantasy football. 

This is going to be my first year playing again in at least 3 or 4 seasons.  A little nervous my entry fee is going to be a league donation this year lol. 

2 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Would think Gore, Hamler, Isabella all go the PS. Maybe Andressen?

Gore would be tough to PS and not lose him. Not all preseason darling RB’s are at risk to be poached, but gotta believe todays game and his pedigree make him a wanted guy.  Although, maybe they stash him on IR with his lower leg “injury” in the 4th.

Andreessen makes the team, especially with Milano out it creates space at LB.  I don’t think he would be on the PS long.  Sounded like he just wants to be on a roster, doesn’t need to be the Bills per his post game comments.  Wonder why he didn’t get any UFA looks after the draft?

Hamler is not a lock for PS. Probably will because he knows the system. Although, McD did talk anout what a team guy he is, specifically willing to go in at RB.

Edited by davefan66
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1