Panthers @ Bills, Preseason game 3, Sat 8/24 1pm

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Trubisky giving out handies in the locker room or something?

After watching DiNucci and Brown demonstrate at least some modicum of competence after being here for barely 10 days I have to wonder WTF do they see in Mitch.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Gore is the type of RB you put on the field to run out the clock at the end of games. He's earned a PS spot I think.

I think he showed enough to get poached. If that happens it happens I guess. I like Gore but there’s no room really. 

1 minute ago, yall said:

Is Trubisky giving out handies in the locker room or something?

After watching DiNucci and Brown demonstrate at least some modicum of competence after being here for barely 10 days I have to wonder WTF do they see in Mitch.

Different competition.  These guys playing Panthers backups with Mitch playing against the ones also no game planning in any of these makes it not that important how long they have been here

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Going for 2 down 8 is probably my least favorite thing about modern coaching. Nobody will ever convince me that it’s a good idea. You miss here and you are in big trouble. For almost no reason

It’s because they don’t want the PRESEASON game ending in a tie. SMH

Edited by Beast

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Going for 2 down 8 is probably my least favorite thing about modern coaching. Nobody will ever convince me that it’s a good idea. You miss here and you are in big trouble. For almost no reason

down 8 there is no downside to go for 2. If you make it you tie the game. If you don’t make it then you still need to score again as you would if you just went for 1. 

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think he showed enough to get poached. If that happens it happens I guess. I like Gore but there’s no room really. 

Nah RBs are a penny a dozen and he has zero burst or speed. The contact balance makes him a decent emergency option though. Still he'll probably be behind Evans even on our PS.

• Like (+1) 1