Panthers @ Bills, Preseason game 3, Sat 8/24 1pm

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Not really. KC gifted us a goal line turn over. The game wasn't nearly as close as it ended up being

Yet it ended 27-24.  And,  if we’re playing the “candy and nuts” game, it’s at least 30-27 of jones doesnt bull Dawkins into Allen. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Fact they kept going for 2, then Bass missed, makes me think we may see a kicker signing if one opens up. 

I think it's interesting that ever since they signed Sam Martin, bass has been super inconsistent. Maybe it's a holding thing 

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Definitely reaching. But how does a young kicker progressively get worse? Seems very rare. Generally fg kickers improve 

Give him a big contract and no competition.  Let him wear a single eye black sticker.  Watch him fail. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

Gore would be tough to PS and not lose him. Not all preseason darling RB’s are at risk to be poached, but gotta believe todays game and his pedigree make him a wanted guy.  Although, maybe they stash him on IR with his lower leg “injury” in the 4th.

Andreessen makes the team, especially with Milano out it creates space at LB.  I don’t think he would be on the PS long.  Sounded like he just wants to be on a roster, doesn’t need to be the Bills per his post game comments.  Wonder why he didn’t get any UFA looks after the draft?

Hamler is not a lock for PS. Probably will because he knows the system. Although, McD did talk anout what a team guy he is, specifically willing to go in at RB.

Every year people say this about a RB that excels in preseason and every year they think their going to make the team and end up cut. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Rodgers absolutely does not have early onset dementia.  You have to be young to have early onset dementia.

Even though this was just a joke for Spags, Maybe you should do a little research first. “Early/younger-onset Alzheimer's and dementia affects people younger than age 65 – learn about signs, symptoms, diagnosis, causes and treatments and get help”

5 minutes ago, Allen2Coleman said:

Even though this was just a joke for Spags, Maybe you should do a little research first. “Early/younger-onset Alzheimer's and dementia affects people younger than age 65 – learn about signs, symptoms, diagnosis, causes and treatments and get help”

Yeah, you missed the joke dude. The joke was that Rodgers is too old for it to be early onset anymore. It's just dementia. 

If you need me to also acknowledge that Rodgers isn't really over the age of 65 I don't really know what else to say to you.

32 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Every year people say this about a RB that excels in preseason and every year they think their going to make the team and end up cut. 

His name is Anthony Gray

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Yeah, you missed the joke dude. The joke was that Rodgers is too old for it to be early onset anymore. It's just dementia. 

If you need me to also acknowledge that Rodgers isn't really over the age of 65 I don't really know what else to say to you.

Gosh darn it , I’m not 65, I may be in trouble here🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

99% of fans lol. The hype gets out of control with a couple depth players every single year based on preseason. Just look at how people are talking about Gore Jr here and on Twitter.

Everyone loves a Cinderella story.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If it’s 3rd down a guy will be open and the QB will have all day. They’re the signature of this dudes defense. yes it’s backups, yes it’s preseason but that’s what it is all day every day in real games too. From 2017 on just 3rd down, every QB has whatever the want. The literal opposite of what you’d ask for 

Let the hate flow through you! I feel you though 

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

Agreed. Gore is not getting poached.

i am not sure he even makes the PS. I’d rather PS Evans, if Evans is eligible. He has much more burst and elusiveness. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed. Gore is not getting poached.

i am not sure he even makes the PS. I’d rather PS Evans, if Evans is eligible. He has much more burst and elusiveness. 

Evans got a hamstring today.  If it's bad enough then FGJ may make the PS for a while.

• Like (+1) 1