Panthers @ Bills, Preseason game 3, Sat 8/24 1pm

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been saying it since early last year when everyone rolled their eyes at me… Bass is toast. He is nowhere near good enough or reliable. They need to bring someone else in. Unacceptable for a team of this caliber to not have a reliable kicker. 

he is going to cost us… again. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Dis is gonna be an easy year.  Youse gettin curb stomped by the worst team in the league.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

the Jets aint making it to the SB...and thats the only game that counts.

Just now, Calidiehard said:

Every kick is a slice right

If this guy was a camp kicker or a rookie and we saw what we've seen (.65% during practice, that ugly miss), there's no way he'd be here for the opener. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Uh oh. You know McDermott did that on purpose which was incredibly smart. Your not gonna know if you can rely on him with a bunch of 20-30 yarders.

This.

Depending which kickers are cut, I think there is a really good chance we see one signed to our P/S.  Bass leash is getting shorter by the week, unfortunately 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Tyler Norwood is back in time for the windy season. Weaker leg whose ball speed is in the bottom 25% of kickers. You need a powerful leg to kick in Buffalo. Logic said we needed a strong armed QB for those same conditions. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Dis is gonna be an easy year.  Youse gettin curb stomped by the worst team in the league.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Your Qb is so old he may have early onset dementia. What did he last, 3 snaps last year? If he quadrupled that production he doesn’t even make it a half this year. He was already getting washed when he left Green Bay. Watching that slob in the hard hat cry and that fool in the fire hat blubbering is going to be really sweet.

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

If this guy was a camp kicker or a rookie and we saw what we've seen (.65% during practice, that ugly miss), there's no way he'd be here for the opener. 

I genuinely can’t believe that we didn’t even bring in a kicker to compete with him. Instead we just handed him the job.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

99% of fans lol. The hype gets out of control with a couple depth players every single year based on preseason. Just look at how people are talking about Gore Jr here and on Twitter.

😂I dunno but you're probably right

Should have been immediately obvious after the first game imo but hey it's the internet

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I been saying it since early last year when everyone rolled their eyes at me… Bass is toast. He is nowhere near good enough or reliable. They need to bring someone else in. Unacceptable for a team of this caliber to not have a reliable kicker. 

he is going to cost us… again. 

Every long kick has that strange slice at the end🤦‍♂️WTF is going on there???

• Thank you (+1) 1