Panthers @ Bills, Preseason game 3, Sat 8/24 1pm

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

It’s obvious- they don’t trust Bass and want him to get as much practice as possible. I bet they kick that field goal even if it was 4th and inches.

OK, so a 30 yard attempt is going to make everyone feel better?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

First time this preseason I've seen Hardy make the right decision to let it bounce into the endzone. Progress.

Wonder how much of those decisions in previous games were just a guy trying to show what he has with what may have been limited opportunities to make the team vs something he’d actually try to return in a normal situation. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

I'd rather give Bass the confidence boost, he needs it. I hope we kick as many FGs as possible. 

I’d rather give Shorter and Shavers a 4th and short opportunity against starters.

1 minute ago, Blank Stare said:

Wonder how much of those decisions in previous games were just a guy trying to show what he has with what may have been limited opportunities to make the team vs something he’d actually try to return in a normal situation. 

McDermott was asked about Hardy at one of his recent pressers and said (paraphrased) that he was looking for better decision making. So no I think Hardy just made mental mistakes. Hopefully he's cleaned it up though. I like that he's cleanly fielded every single punt in preseason.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

I forgot how terrible Tasker is. Guy drops a wide open pass and he says Bills did good job in zone defense. wtf 

Lagette must be having a rough tc. Was very happy we didn't take him

• Like (+1) 1