Panthers @ Bills, Preseason game 3, Sat 8/24 1pm

The Bills 2nd team offensive line is pretty good and Van Pran can get up to the 2nd level. I'd legit consider starting him he looks damn good in there but they all do to be honest. Even Collins wasn't ass that first drive.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Shavers isn’t it, that’s a terrible drop

It was a bad throw, but I agree he should have caught it. Really tired of fans excusing receivers just because a pass isn’t perfect. If it hits your hand, catch it.

That doesn’t absolve the QB though.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Roundybout said:

So?

So why would he be missing them? Need him to make the mid to long kicks that he was missing all last season and at practice apparently. The guy needs to be on the thinnest of ice after the end of last season. It’s more of an issue that he’s missing all over the place in practice then him making chip shots

13 minutes ago, Allen2Coleman said:

Not really, just the last play. Very difficult to shine when you play with lower class talent.

This exactly. Last week he excelled at his 1/11th. This week it is a  clown car of guys out of position.

Just now, Robert Paulson said:

This exactly. Last week he excelled at his 1/11th. This week it is a  clown car of guys out of position.

Someone who gets it. I’ve been put in that position and it’s hard not to overthink and overdo what you are responsible for. The TD pass he made a bad decision. 

• Like (+1) 1