NFL suspends former Bills WR Zay Jones five games after domestic violence accusation

Source

Kyler Murray will have one target fewer. A shame for Zay Jones.

(Still no suspension for Rashee Rice though )

The status of AZ’s 27th DL pick is also in question with a calf injury.

Source

and they already lost their best pass rusher to an ACL.

AZ will not be at full strength for opening week…

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

• MarkKelso'sHelmet changed the title to NFL suspends former Bills WR Zay Jones five games after domestic violence accusation

I don’t really understand how Von Miller gets off scot free, but Jones gets 5 games. If anything it sounds like what Miller did was worse, and I think his gf had recordings of the incident. NFL wheel of justice spins again I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills Bud said:

I’m surprised Von Miller wasn’t suspended when he had his incident. Who the heck knows how the NFL determines it

Not sure if Von is out of the woods yet.  Zay Jones’ incident happened mid-November of last year, whereas Von was end of November.  If the league decides these cases in chronological order, Von may be next.  Agree it’s questionable how the league is deciding each case, although here’s the actual policy:

https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows.net/website/Departments/Salary-Cap-Agent-Admin/2022-NFL-Personal-Conduct-Policy.pdf

So much for naked crazy Jones' running through glass being a one off, eh?  The Bills likely knew that, knew what they had in this man, and that was likely a reason they dropped him so quickly despite his upside, potential.  They want to keep the bad men, and the crazies, off their team always..

Maybe he thought he was just fighting for Jesus again and that his girlfriend was the devil.

• Like (+1) 1

Zay it aint zo

I've never understood how such a fringe, unspecial player could stick in the league for so long but then I saw that the Panthers brought back Jordan Matthews as a TE today. There's less talent than we all think apparently

11 hours ago, Nelius said:

Zay it aint zo

I've never understood how such a fringe, unspecial player could stick in the league for so long but then I saw that the Panthers brought back Jordan Matthews as a TE today. There's less talent than we all think apparently

Surprising that Beane didn't offer Carolina Dalton Kincaid.

My, snarky today, ain't I...🤔