Every person who caught a pass from JA in 2018

I know this tweet is a few years old.

But, the point is to look at all the people who caught a pass from him in 2018. Wow!

Dalton Kincaid ALONE makes this year’s pass catchers better than in 2018. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

That is an all pro roster right there.

All pro what I do not know.

All I remember is Josh running for his life in Miami and throwing the ball to Charles move your feet 2 feet up clay.  And the ball hitting the turf with knowone around him for the td and win.

I said right there on the tbd forum this kid has heart.

Edited by scuba guy
Added

24 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

I bet Dawkins runs a faster 40 than Kelvin Benjamin these days 😂

Destination matters.  If there is a all you can eat buffet Benjamin will get there first.

58 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I know this tweet is a few years old.

But, the point is to look at all the people who caught a pass from him in 2018. Wow!

Dalton Kincaid ALONE makes this year’s pass catchers better than in 2018. Go Bills!

The constant posts about how crappy the receiving corps was shouldn’t distract us from Josh being a seasoned franchise QB who has the only FO who consistently lets him down during the draft. Even when KC misses they still try and get Mahomes weapons with Hardman, Toney, Skyy Moore. They hit on Rice even if he should be suspended and got more weapons this offseason and they’re not even the best at getting their franchise QB weapons (still better than us). Bengals every year draft 2 WRs or more for Burrow and have a plethora of young talent in Iosivas, Burton, Charlie Jones on top of their 2 top 10 WRs. The Packers every year draft multiple WRs and they have a plethora of guys that now would be #2 or 3 WRs on most teams. The SF 49ers and Miami dolphins don’t even have a franchise quarterback and they always put weapons around their guy in the draft (Pearsall, Cowing, Malik Washington)…

our boy Josh loses his #1 and #2 WRs and we draft ONE WR in the draft and then go back to defense on day 2s next 2 picks. Couldn’t nab a decent safety for cheap in free agency? Can’t find a rotational d lineman off the streets? 

The second most important and highest paid position in the NFL and we don’t want young talent to develop with a once in a lifetime QB. We want retread JAGs that couldn’t cut it on the teams mentioned above. 

Until Beane and McD change their mindset on focusing on Josh’s future with the Bills, he will continue to have to be Superman making the lame look competent. I truly hope they fix this soon or we may not have Josh much longer because he’s not an idiot and he sees what’s a priority in McD and Beanes eyes right now

Edited by NeverOutNick
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

The constant posts about how crappy the receiving corps was shouldn’t distract us from Josh being a seasoned franchise QB who has the only FO who consistently lets him down during the draft. Even when KC misses they still try and get Mahomes weapons with Hardman, Toney, Skyy Moore. They hit on Rice even if he should be suspended and got more weapons this offseason and they’re not even the best at getting their franchise QB weapons (still better than us). Bengals every year draft 2 WRs or more for Burrow and have a plethora of young talent in Iosivas, Burton, Charlie Jones on top of their 2 top 10 WRs. The Packers every year draft multiple WRs and they have a plethora of guys that now would be #2 or 3 WRs on most teams. The SF 49ers and Miami dolphins don’t even have a franchise quarterback and they always put weapons around their guy in the draft (Pearsall, Cowing, Malik Washington)…

our boy Josh loses his #1 and #2 WRs and we draft ONE WR in the draft and then go back to defense on day 2s next 2 picks. Couldn’t nab a decent safety for cheap in free agency? Can’t find a rotational d lineman off the streets? 

The second most important and highest paid position in the NFL and we don’t want young talent to develop with a once in a lifetime QB. We want retread JAGs that couldn’t cut it on the teams mentioned above. 

Until Beane and McD change their mindset on focusing on Josh’s future with the Bills, he will continue to have to be Superman making the lame look competent. I truly hope they fix this soon or we may not have Josh much longer because he’s not an idiot and he sees what’s a priority in McD and Beanes eyes right now

While I definitely get what you’re saying, McD and Beane not doing enough can be overblown.

After the 2018 dumpster fire of WRs, they got John Brown and Beasley. When that wasn’t enough they got Diggs and drafted Gabe Davis.

After the 2021 playoffs, most were convinced that Davis was a great #2 to Diggs. Once it was apparent that they’re could be some tension with Diggs and Davis possibly wasn’t #2 material after the 2022 season, they got Dalton Kincaid. And this year they got Keon Coleman

Now granted, they could’ve drafted another WR this past draft, but one could argue that there were many other holes to fill this year with the veteran exodus. That may have not been the right move but I think some can at least see that it wasn’t irrational to try and fill out the roster since the veterans left.

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

Buffalo's 2018 offense scored 96 points in their first 9 games.  If your point is that the 2024 offense is likely not going to be worse...well, point made.  

They started at QB, in this order, Nathan Peterman, Josh Allen, Derek Anderson, Nathan Peterman, Matt Barkley, and back to Allen

For the record, 2018's first half of the season, offensively speaking, was statistically one of the worst since passing rules were changed effective in 1978. 

18 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

While I definitely get what you’re saying, McD and Beane not doing enough can be overblown.

After the 2018 dumpster fire of WRs, they got John Brown and Beasley. When that wasn’t enough they got Diggs and drafted Gabe Davis.

After the 2021 playoffs, most were convinced that Davis was a great #2 to Diggs. Once it was apparent that they’re could be some tension with Diggs and Davis possibly wasn’t #2 material after the 2022 season, they got Dalton Kincaid. And this year they got Keon Coleman

Now granted, they could’ve drafted another WR this past draft, but one could argue that there were many other holes to fill this year with the veteran exodus. That may have not been the right move but I think some can at least see that it wasn’t irrational to try and fill out the roster since the veterans left.

Go Bills!

Another GM and coach would have traded for Ayiuk or Davante Adams by now. 

The Diggs investment paid immediate dividends for Josh. But after never finding a legitimate #2 (Gabe was a 4th round pick), they are now back to shopping the bargain bin for WRs, hoping Josh wills the offense to win.

9 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

Another GM and coach would have traded for Ayiuk or Davante Adams by now. 

The Diggs investment paid immediate dividends for Josh. But after never finding a legitimate #2 (Gabe was a 4th round pick), they are now back to shopping the bargain bin for WRs, hoping Josh wills the offense to win.

With Diggs dead cap over $30M this year, I just don't see how they could realistically get someone like Ayiuk or Adams. They should be in pretty good shape next offseason though.

• Like (+1) 1