Poll: which pre-season standouts and fan favorites do you think will make the final 53 roster?

Lost

Poll: which pre-season standouts and fan favorites do you think will make the final 53 roster?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Select all of the players you think will survive the roster bubble and make the final 53

• Joe Andreessen
    • Zach Davidson
    • Ja'Marcus Ingram
    • Javon Solomon
    • Tylan Grable
    • Tyrell Shavers
    • KJ Hamler
    • Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    • Gable Steveson

Crazy that 2 of the top 3 vote getters don’t belong on our 53 (MVS and Anderseen). I can make a case for every other player on that list to make it though and honestly they all should. Better to have young talented guys then old has beens/jags

Edited by NeverOutNick

On 8/23/2024 at 5:30 PM, MJS said:

Solomon and Grable are draft picks plus they've shown plenty of upside to be rosterable. They will make the team for sure. Ingram is the 4th corner. Who makes it ahead of him? MVS I think is the 5th receiver. Not sure any of the others make it ahead of him.

We'll see with Andreessen. I see him as a 50/50 chance to make the roster.

Hardy?  If he makes it as a returner.  Unless they keep him as NCB depth, then Cam is gone.

I really want Hamler to somehow make this roster. Brings a unique element that we do not really have. We saw that today. And with both him and Curtis Samuel we would have some sneaky speed among our WRs. But if it's just Samuel, well, that's not much a threat. 

28 minutes ago, ShakAttack said:

I really want Hamler to somehow make this roster. Brings a unique element that we do not really have. We saw that today. And with both him and Curtis Samuel we would have some sneaky speed among our WRs. But if it's just Samuel, well, that's not much a threat. 

This is the way I thought about Hamler about a month ago. But on offense, and even as a kick returner, he hasn't separated himself from the competition. As far as today is concerned, I wouldn't put much stock in a preseason game vs. the Panthers' third string.