How many of y'all drafted Shakir as your FF sleeper?

appoo

Wish I could attach pictures here but ya in a 14 team best ball league with all of my military friends and family. I had to reach and take him in the seventh round because I know he’s gonna be our best receiver this year.

Edited by NeverOutNick

I had to decide between Kincaid and Cook in my PPR keeper league.. I kept Kincaid, Chase and Lamb and let Cook go… I pick 9th and might grab Cook there.

I’m definitely targeting Shakir later, but being so flush at WR I can and will wait.

• Like (+1) 3

I like Shakir more than Samuel after the turf toe thing. My leagues are drafting this weekend. One is a Buffalo league, so Bills players are always massively inflated. The other is friends from around the country, so I might be able to snag him (I'm really looking to get Kincaid in this league). 

2 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I like Shakir more than Samuel after the turf toe thing. My leagues are drafting this weekend. One is a Buffalo league, so Bills players are always massively inflated. The other is friends from around the country, so I might be able to snag him (I'm really looking to get Kincaid in this league). 

I was able to get him towards the end of the 10th round in my 10 man league. And we all love ball. 

ESPN says he's rostered on only 36.8% of teams

5 minutes ago, appoo said:

I was able to get him towards the end of the 10th round in my 10 man league. And we all love ball. 

ESPN says he's rostered on only 36.8% of teams

Knowing my friends in the Buffalo league, he will be gone by round 6-7. 

• Agree 1

Shakir is being drafted really late around rounds 10-12 and there's a very good chance he's a top 24 WR (which would be excellent fantasy value, heck being a top 36 WR where he is being drafted is excellent value for a WR3/Flex option. So I am pretty much drafting him in all leagues. I also love Kincaid in the late 4th to 5th round. I think Kincaid is going to be a top 3 TE if healthy. Kincaid is going as the 5-7 TE so he's a nice value. Josh and Cook are also fantasy relevant but they are going where they should so the "value" is not quite there but you can't go wrong drafted them around round 3 if they are there. 

1 minute ago, jahnyc said:

Have not had my league's draft yet, but I would consider taking Shakir late.  Regarding Cook, will he get the goal line carries?  My league is standard scoring, 

I wouldn't touch Cook as a starter or Flex. McDermott has little patience with guys who drop/fumble balls. And also Ray Davis is going to eat a lot of touches I think

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, julian said:

I had to decide between Kincaid and Cook in my PPR keeper league.. I kept Kincaid, Chase and Lamb and let Cook go… I pick 9th and might grab Cook there.

I’m definitely targeting Shakir later, but being so flush at WR I can and will wait.

cook at 9th overall?

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

20 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

cook at 9th overall?

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

lol it’s a 3 player keeper league, so it’s essentially the 9th pick in the 4th round(45th pick)… not 9th overall lol

Edited by julian
  • Like (+1) 3

Posted (edited)

yea even ESPN thinkks Samuel and Coleman are higher than Shakir, but all you have to do is research the Bills this training camp for less than 5 minutes to realize that Shakir and Kincaid are gonna be Allen's top targets, outside of the misdirection plays such as screens and shovels and such

Edited by appoo
  • Agree 4