MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!

Just now, SectionC3 said:

One of the benefits of this thread is that we at least know who is pro-cop and who is pro-having cops beaten if it's in the name of Trump (looking especially at you, Phony P). 

You were against the police before you were for the police. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

As usual, the lying useful idiots here...

67105-woman-hand-up-stop-gettyimages-por

For the useful idiots....

What possible good reason is there for Twitter 1.0 to DELETE  a video of President Trump asking people at the Capitol on J6 to be peaceful and go home?

I won't read your BS, but perhaps others will.

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

One of the benefits of this thread is that we at least know who is pro-cop and who is pro-having cops beaten if it's in the name of Trump (looking especially at you, Phony P). 

You're a legend in your own mind.  Keep making stuff up and creating false narratives, it's what you people do best. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're a legend in your own mind.  Keep making stuff up and creating false narratives, it's what you people do best. :thumbsup:

I haven't made up anything.  You're cool with the beat down of cops as long as they don't die and it's in the name of Trump.  That's what happened on J6, and you haven't said that what happened on J6 is wrong.  You keep deflecting.  Nobody died!  Mike Pence didn't actually get hanged!  It was Antifa!  Same old MAGA show.  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I haven't made up anything.  You're cool with the beat down of cops as long as they don't die and it's in the name of Trump.  That's what happened on J6, and you haven't said that what happened on J6 is wrong.  You keep deflecting.  Nobody died!  Mike Pence didn't actually get hanged!  It was Antifa!  Same old MAGA show.  

i already condemned ALL violence up thread.  You should start reading the entire thread from the beginning because you are clearly either confused or just blatantly thread jacking.  I'm not going to explain it to you again.  You are actually the one that has been deflecting from the original point of this thread.  But again, keep making stuff in order fit whatever false narrative makes you happy.  Go taste the rainbow!  Yay! 

skittles.gif

Just now, phypon said:

i already condemned ALL violence up thread.  You should start reading the entire thread from the beginning because you are clearly either confused or just blatantly thread jacking.  I'm not going to explain it to you again.  You are actually the one that has been deflecting from the original point of this thread.  But again, keep making stuff in order fit whatever false narrative makes you happy.  Go taste the rainbow!  Yay! 

skittles.gif

Hoax.  You didn't.  It's sick that you're pro-cop beating.  

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Help for what, moron? 

If I have to explain it? Lets sit down and have a beer. We can compare our military careers. Yours was probably a heap pile if you really did serve…zero character or class..just a propoganda machine. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, phypon said:

There is seriously something wrong with you...

You could say you're anti-J6.  But you're not.  You just pretend that because no cops died that no cops were beaten and that everything is sunshine and bunnies and rainbows.  You're fine with the assault of our nation's finest.  I'm not.  There's nothing else to say. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2024 at 6:19 PM, SectionC3 said:

You could say you're anti-J6.  But you're not.  You just pretend that because no cops died that no cops were beaten and that everything is sunshine and bunnies and rainbows.  You're fine with the assault of our nation's finest.  I'm not.  There's nothing else to say. 

you cheered on riots that resulted in cops and civilians being hurt and killed.  

cheered on the crowd at Lafyette square.

• Like (+1) 1

C-section with hoax after hoax.

Every single person who attacked cops on J6 should be prosecuted.

Every single person who merely walked through open doors at the Capitol, in some cases waved in by CHP or through massive doors that can only be unlocked from the INSIDE, should not be prosecuted.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

C-section with hoax after hoax.

Every single person who attacked cops on J6 should be prosecuted.

Every single person who merely walked through open doors at the Capitol, in some cases waved in by CHP or through massive doors that can only be unlocked from the INSIDE, should not be prosecuted.

The 20 or so people in the "Jan 6 Choir" were all violent.  That is who this gala is for.

People shouldn't be prosecuted simply for walking through the doors you described but they may have done illegal things after peacefully entering that are subject to prosecution.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Those who committed crimes on J6 should not be pardoned.  If Trump does that, I'll criticize it.

But you know he will.  My guess is it would be for the non violent ones.

Just as Carter pardoned the capital mass shooters.  Clinton pardoned the capital bombers. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

But you know he will.  My guess is it would be for the non violent ones.

Just as Carter pardoned the capital mass shooters.  Clinton pardoned the capital bombers. 

If they walked through open doors, just looked around and then left, but were punished, I fully support pardoning them.

• Like (+1) 1