MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!

On a day when a Democrat from an ICONIC Democrat family tells you how the party he once knew is no longer and that he is supporting Trump, leftists are circle jerking around J6 lies again.

How predictable.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

On a day when a Democrat from an ICONIC Democrat family tells you how the party he once knew is no longer and that he is supporting Trump, leftists are circle jerking around J6 lies again.

How predictable.

Iconic family.  Doesn't make him squat.

How many Republicans endorsed Kammy?  Yeah.  You lose.  Again.

This is just , "dems didn't give me a job I'm gonna get payback".  He'll deny of course.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How predictable.

This thread is why I know Trump is going to win.  They know it to.  

In just the last 15 hours:

They deliberately lied about Beyoncé or whoever the hell in order to get as many people to tune in as possible….

The conclusion of the joke of a DNC capped off with a pathetic substance less speech by a drunk no one likes that is a total fraud.  

The son of Bobby Kennedy just endorsed Trump and lambasted his entire party for betraying everything his family stood up for, fought for, and was most definitely 100 percent assassinated for.   

Enjoy your weekends it’s a great day in America.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

In just the last 15 hours:

They deliberately lied about Beyoncé or whoever the hell in order to get as many people to tune in as possible….

The conclusion of the joke of a DNC capped off with a pathetic substance less speech by a drunk no one likes that is a total fraud.  

The son of Bobby Kennedy just endorsed Trump and lambasted his entire party for betraying everything his family stood up for, fought for, and was most definitely 100 percent assassinated for.   

Enjoy your weekends it’s a great day in America.  

Too

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

The left threw MLK off the bus decades ago and now they have done it to the  Kennedy clan.

Ronald Reagan wouldn't recognize today's Republican Party and would be considered a RINO.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

Remember, MLK said a person should be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. The DNC today, race comes first.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

HAHAHA.  Trunp isn’t winning *****.  

I would gladly bet you on the election *too,* if I had any faith in your inclination or ability to pay up 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, phypon said:

All you had to do was scroll.  I know, you're slow.  Sleep on it.  I give you credit for admitting that you need cartoons in order to learn though, mad props, you do you!

Hoax.  

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

While I think he, and 99% of maga, are scum, I'm not for this really.  Freedom of Speech.  I guess you can say it doesn't align with values but this is tough.

Excuse me sir but you are arguing with a telephone pole.

He’s got freedom of speech but he represents a company. They have the freedom to fire him. All places of employment have rules you have to go by.

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So what is your opinion of Trump celebrating this violent event? You don't care, right? 

I'll pull a Tibs - So how do you feel about a cop shooting and killing a unarmed women at the "Insurrection" and not being prosecuted for it ?

My answer same as it has always been - about the same if the court found him guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt then put him in jail ...