MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!

Just now, 49er Fan said:

What’s the other argument you idiots like to use? “There’s JUST NO WAY Biden got more votes than Obama!” 😂😂😂

If you honestly believe Joe Biden got 81 million legitimate votes then you will believe anything.

• Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

If you honestly believe Joe Biden got 81 million legitimate votes then you will believe anything.

It’s really quite simple to understand.

1.  Voter turnout surged in 2020 because of Trump.

2.  A large portion of Biden voters were.voting *against* Trump, not necessarily for Biden. 

Oh and by the way, that’s what will happen again this year.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Keep telling yourself what you need to feel good about it even though you know the truth. 

I 100% am confident in the 2020 election.   I have literally zero doubt it was fair.  There was more scrutiny than any other election had. And yet....zero examples of widespread fraud.  Another acolyte in the cult of djt.  Lol I'm embarrassed for you.  

And the right is this way on so many topics.  Belief with ZERO proof.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 49er Fan said:

2.  A large portion of Biden voters were.voting *against* Trump, not necessarily for Biden. 

Oh I believe they will rig it again, you are correct. They have it in the bag already. Heck they threw away the 14 million votes that went for Biden in the primary in that undemocratic coup. Why? Because no one in their right mind would believe Biden could win again no matter how they tried to rig it. 

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Oh I believe they will rig it again 

Who is “they?”  If you actually believe thousands of votes were fraudulently cast, how many felonies would that be?  And pursuant to that, how many arrests have been made for ballot fraud coming out of the 2020 general election?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 49er Fan said:

Who is “they?”  If you actually believe thousands of votes were fraudulently cast, how many felonies would that be?  And pursuant to that, how many arrests have been made for ballot fraud coming out of the 2020 general election?

You know it happened and I know it happened. 

15 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

I am becoming increasingly convinced that the right leaning folk in this forum are mentally ill.  I am not joking.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, phypon said:

Again, the OP changed the thread title so you obviously didn't read the thread from page 1.  You keep making stuff up and trying to change a topic to something else when you don't even know what the topic was to begin with.  You can keep saying that I condone violence all day long until you're blue in the face.  I already answered that, but you know, that answer destroys your simple minded rant.  And just so you know, America is sick of people like you.  It's obvious at this point.  Keep trying, Libtard!  :D 

Hoax.  You didn’t answer anything.  You just keep on saying that no officers died, as if that somehow makes the fact that plenty were beaten and assaulted less grievous.  And you do condone violence.  Because you don’t condemn January 6. 

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Maga is a pile of *****!

While I think he, and 99% of maga, are scum, I'm not for this really.  Freedom of Speech.  I guess you can say it doesn't align with values but this is tough.

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You didn’t answer anything.  You just keep on saying that no officers died, as if that somehow makes the fact that plenty were beaten and assaulted less grievous.  And you do condone violence.  Because you don’t condemn January 6. 

Excuse me sir but you are arguing with a telephone pole.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Trying to reason with people like Phony P and WNY guy is like trying to teach a barnyard animal about gravity.  It’s never going to work.  Have fun with them, needle them, but don’t try to engage them.  It’s like trying to talk to chickens or cows or those odd little things that aren’t horses or donkeys.  

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Consistent with another thread where I learned that there was nothing wrong with brining a gallows to the capitol, chanting "Hang Mike Pence", as long as no necks were stretched.

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

While I think he, and 99% of maga, are scum, I'm not for this really.  Freedom of Speech.  I guess you can say it doesn't align with values but this is tough.

Excuse me sir but you are arguing with a telephone pole.

IHeart is a business and this guy said something that threatened the bottom line.  Freedom of speech doesn’t protect him in the private sector. 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

My stance was directly in a reply to you.  Go read it.  And before the title changed the thread was about officers dying on J6.  That didn't happen.  Do you agree that no officers died on J6?

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

My stance was directly in a reply to you.  Go read it.  And before the title changed the thread was about officers dying on J6.  That didn't happen.  Do you agree that no officers died on J6?

I have no idea what this means.  I doubt you do, either.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I have no idea what this means.  I doubt you do, either.  

I know you don't, because if you read my reply you would know.  Go read it.  Is that too hard for you?  Does that wittle Libtard need someone to hold his hand?  Do you think you can handle it on your own?  No?  Okay, lol

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

I know you don't, because if you read my reply you would know.  Go read it.  Is that too hard for you?  Does that wittle Libtard need someone to hold his hand?  Do you think you can handle it on your own?  No?  Okay, lol

Whatever that was didn’t help with the translation problem.  Maybe you can find a cartoon or a meme to better explain yourself.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Whatever that was didn’t help with the translation problem.  Maybe you can find a cartoon or a meme to better explain yourself.  

All you had to do was scroll.  I know, you're slow.  Sleep on it.  I give you credit for admitting that you need cartoons in order to learn though, mad props, you do you!