MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You’re pro-cop beating.  Otherwise you’d be against J6.  

What else am I?  Please, this is entertaining, make up some more stuff about me.  You Libtards, too funny, lol

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

None of this changes the fact that you and PhonyP are anti-cop and pro-cop beating.  Also PhonyP apparently has experimented with eating human male members, because he’s telling other people to do so.  And you guys wonder why people think you’re weird. 

1 minute ago, phypon said:

What else am I?  Please, this is entertaining, make up some more stuff about me.  You Libtards, too funny, lol

You support people who beat cops.  Just a reminder. 

None of this changes the fact that you and PhonyP are anti-cop and pro-cop beating.  Also PhonyP apparently has experimented with eating human male members, because he’s telling other people to do so.  And you guys wonder why people think you’re weird. 

No officers died on J6.

Just now, phypon said:

Nearly everyone here has stated that anyone who on J6 broke the law should be APPROPRIATELY charged for any crime committed. That includes those who assaulted police.

They are never going to engage honestly with you.

Please ignore them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You support people who beat cops.  Just a reminder. 

Oh really?  Weird, since I literally just said that I don't.  Tell your imaginary friends I said to F off, thanks!  :nana:

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Nearly everyone here has stated that anyone who on J6 broke the law should be APPROPRIATELY charged for any crime committed. That includes those who assaulted police.

They are never going to engage honestly with you.

Please ignore them.

What about punished?  Should they be punished?  Because Trump wants to pardon these people.  And celebrate them.  Apparently you and PhonyP are cool with that.  I’m not. That’s where we are. 

• Like (+1) 1

But many were beaten and injured.  You’re OK with that.  I’m not.  That’s why people think you’re weird. 

And again, you're changing the topic.  Thread title was changed.  So much losing for you, lol

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Oh really?  Weird, since I literally just said that I don't.  Tell your imaginary friends I said to F off, thanks!  :nana:

But you’re pro-J6.  An incident in which cops were beaten.  You’re fine with that.  You’ve indicated as much.  It’s sick, but it’s who you are. 

Just now, phypon said:

And again, you're changing the topic.  Thread title was changed.  So much losing for you, lol

I can’t help the fact that you threw this all off by coming out as pro-cop beater.  All you have to do is say that J6 was wrong.  But you can’t.  Because you like seeing cops get beaten, apparently.  Let us all know how the J6 celebration goes in New Jersey. 

But you’re pro-J6.  An incident in which cops were beaten.  You’re fine with that.  You’ve indicated as much.  It’s sick, but it’s who you are. 

Nope, never said I was fine with that.  But, hey, keep making stuff up.  

Just now, phypon said:

Nope, never said I was fine with that.  But, hey, keep making stuff up.  

Hoax.  You indicated as much.  All you have to do is say that J6 was wrong, and that cops shouldn’t be beaten.  But you can’t do it.  

Hoax.  You indicated as much.  All you have to do is say that J6 was wrong, and that cops shouldn’t be beaten.  But you can’t do it.  

Already did it dumb ass.  Scroll up.  Anything else you want to make up?  Come on, you seem to have quite the imagination.  What color crayons are you eating today?  

19 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Look, you can't steal an election as blatantly as what happened in 2020 and not expect some people to get upset about it. 

I dont know what to say.  It's insane to STILL believe that.  Every court case was Bs.  Every conspiracy proven false.   You just believe everything that comes from Trump.  There is seriously no other explanation.   You need help.  Really.

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont know what to say.  It's insane to STILL believe that.  Every court case was Bs.  Every conspiracy proven false.   You just believe everything that comes from Trump.  There is seriously no other explanation.   You need help.  Really.

No I don't believe it because it comes from Trump, I believe it because I saw it happen with my own eyes on election night, and so did millions of others. Like I said, you want to cheat and steal an election there may be some repercussions from that. You should be thankful that the mostly peaceful demonstration on J6 lasted only a few hours.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  

Tds is  strong.  So triggered.  

Oh, they're floundering.  The OP had to change the thread title.  They can't stay on topic.  Every sentence from them is a new random thought.  Their brains are melting and it's glorious to watch.  Total meltdown on their part and they do it to themselves.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I believe it because I saw it happen with my own eyes 

You saw what happen? Different types of ballots being counted at different times?  Or are you referring to the Shae Moss / Ruby Freeman “election fraud” videos? 😂😂😂

Edited by 49er Fan

Just now, 49er Fan said:

You saw what happen? Different types of ballots being counted at different times?  Or are you referring to the Shae Moss / Ruby Freeman “election fraud” videos? 😂😂😂

Why are you here?  Go back to SF.  Purdy sucks!!