MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You say terrorists, I say patriots.

I hope you're trolling.  If anything from that day screamed Patriotism you are truly f'd in the head.  Literally pissed, and reportedly crapped, all over the capitol.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I hope you're trolling.  If anything from that day screamed Patriotism you are truly f'd in the head.  Literally pissed, and reportedly crapped, all over the capitol.  

Look, you can't steal an election as blatantly as what happened in 2020 and not expect some people to get upset about it. 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

First of all, you're late to the party.  The OP changed the thread title (how convenient), so you don't even know what you are talking about.  Second of all, you're just making stuff up and have no idea as to wether I condone any type of violence (I don't condone it).  You didn't "point" out anything, you made it up to suit your idiotic Libtard narrative.  

Eat a dick dummy.

Hoax.  The title is what the title is.  You believe in beating cops, so long as it’s in the name of Trump and the cops don’t die.  It’s all in black and white.  I would be embarrased of those views, but you just double down.  I bet your family is proud of you.  Hoax.  Secretly they’re ashamed of you.  And you should be ashamed of yourself.  

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Look, you can't steal an election as blatantly as what happened in 2020 and not expect some people to get upset about it. 

Trump said it, it must be true, right? 

Tools and simps 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Hoax.  The election wasn’t stolen.  Trump lost. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

What? A human dick? That's so gross! 🤮

It’s weird.  But they’re weird. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The title is what the title is.  You believe in beating cops, so long as it’s in the name of Trump and the cops don’t die.  It’s all in black and white.  I would be embarrased of those views, but you just double down.  I bet your family is proud of you.  Hoax.  Secretly they’re ashamed of you.  And you should be ashamed of yourself.  

No, the title changed.  You're an idiot.  And you're still making stuff up in classic Libtard fashion.  So, that's all you got?  You know, nothing.  LOL

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Where’ PhonyP now that someone in MAGA has tried to change the subject?  Probably thinking of new ways to beat people in the name of Trump.  Or thinking of kewl ways to tell someone to eat human junk.  And he wonders why people think he’s weird. 

1 minute ago, phypon said:

No, the title changed.  You're an idiot.  And you're still making stuff up in classic Libtard fashion.  So, that's all you got?  You know, nothing.  LOL

Hoax.  You’re pro-cop beating.  Otherwise you’d be against J6.