MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

How?

The cops that died after the riot? No sympathy for those poor guys? 

How do you feel about Trump's celebrating these Jan 6 terrorists?  Or are they heroes to you? 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The cops that died after the riot? No sympathy for those poor guys? 

How do you feel about Trump's celebrating these Jan 6 terrorists?  Or are they heroes to you? 

A lot of people died after J6.  Car accidents, strokes, heart attacks, cancer, falling down stairs...

No officers died on J6.  Funny how all of a sudden you support cops...

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

A lot of people died after J6.  Car accidents, strokes, heart attacks, cancer, falling down stairs...

Let's hold a celebration for those that attacked cops! 

Look at these "patriots" attack police! 

image.png.de0c7a0a800b38e30fa2fb7455fffcae.png

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Let's hold a celebration for those that attacked cops! 

Look at these "patriots" attack police! 

image.png.de0c7a0a800b38e30fa2fb7455fffcae.png

^Libtard alert!.  Don't you want to defund the police??  You guys are so sad...

Just now, phypon said:

^Libtard alert!.  Don't you want to defund the police??  You guys are so sad...

Celebrate the attacking of police! Trump is, its cool! They beat cops, sprayed them with chemicals, some cops were so upset they killed themselves, why don't you go and pee on their graves

Sick MAGA, MAGA is sick! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• Tiberius changed the title to MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!
9 minutes ago, phypon said:

How many officers were attacked on J6?  And how many were injured?

According to PhonyP here, it’s OK to attack cops so long as it’s in the name of Trump and so long as they don’t die.  That’s the bottom line. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Celebrate the attacking of police! Trump is, its cool! They beat cops, sprayed them with chemicals, some cops were so upset they killed themselves, why don't you go and pee on their graves

Sick MAGA, MAGA is sick! 

Oh no, you got smacked down again for being wrong.  Are you going to throw a Libtard tantrum and hissy fit now?  Somebody needs to change their manpon...

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Sick MAGA, MAGA is sick! 

I think you have a screw loose.

Just now, SectionC3 said:

How many officers were attacked on J6?  And how many were injured?

According to PhonyP here, it’s OK to attack cops so long as it’s in the name of Trump and so long as they don’t die.  That’s the bottom line. 

No officers died on J6.  Stop trying to say otherwise.  That's the bottom line.  Accept it.

Just now, wnyguy said:

I think you have a screw loose.

Hoax.  MAGA has the screw loose.  They bang couches, bang dolphins, carry sperm cups, and support the attack and beating of cops.  More than weird.  Sick. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

No officers died on J6.  Stop trying to say otherwise.  That's the bottom line.  Accept it.

I didn’t say otherwise.  I pointed out that you’re OK with the attacking of police officers so long as the officers don’t die and so long as the attack is in the name of Trump.  Maybe you should float that one at the next PBA picnic and see how it goes over.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I didn’t say otherwise.  I pointed out that you’re one with the attacking of police officers so long as the officers don’t die and so long as the attack is in the name of Trump.  Maybe you should float that one at the next PBA picnic and see how it goes over.  

Nah, we're having a discussion about officers dying on J6.  That didn't happen.  You can start another thread if you want to change the topic though to suit your narrative.  You're wrong again.  Thank you, come again.

Just now, phypon said:

Nah, we're having a discussion about officers dying on J6.  That didn't happen.  You can start another thread if you want to change the topic though to suit your narrative.  You're wrong again.  Thank you, come again.

Hoax.  The topic considers the celebration of J6 terrorists.  You tried to change the subject to point out that the terrorists on J6 were so incompetent that they didn’t manage to kill any cops on J6.  I pointed out that your position reflects that you take no issue with the beating of cops, so long as it’s for a purpose that suits Trump and so long as the beating does not result in the death of the officer.  

It’s unfortunate that you’re anti-law enforcement.  I think it’s rather sick that you support the beating of cops.  But that’s MAGA for you.  

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You say terrorists, I say patriots.

You also say couch, dolphin, sperm cup, and ill-applied orange makeup.  That’s why you’re weird.  And it also doesn’t change the fact the J6 insurrectionists were and are terrorists. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The topic considers the celebration of J6 terrorists.  You tried to change the subject to point out that the terrorists on J6 were so incompetent that they didn’t manage to kill any cops on J6.  I pointed out that your position reflects that you take no issue with the beating of cops, so long as it’s for a purpose that suits Trump and so long as the beating does not result in the death of the officer.  

It’s unfortunate that you’re anti-law enforcement.  I think it’s rather sick that you support the beating of cops.  But that’s MAGA for you.  

First of all, you're late to the party.  The OP changed the thread title (how convenient), so you don't even know what you are talking about.  Second of all, you're just making stuff up and have no idea as to wether I condone any type of violence (I don't condone it).  You didn't "point" out anything, you made it up to suit your idiotic Libtard narrative.  

Eat a dick dummy.