MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!

16 minutes ago, phypon said:

Oh, they're floundering.  The OP had to change the thread title.  They can't stay on topic.  Every sentence from them is a new random thought.  Their brains are melting and it's glorious to watch.  Total meltdown on their part and they do it to themselves.  

Hoax.  Dolphins, couches, J6 police officers and their families.  There’s nothing Phony P and MAGA won’t screw. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Dolphins, couches, J6 police officers and their families.  There’s nothing Phony P and MAGA won’t screw. 

I wouldn't screw you, lol!  In fact, I don't think anybody would.  Keep trying, Libtard!

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

He’s probably here to have fun with weirdo cop-haters like you. 

Oh, cool.  Make up some more stuff about him.  Who are you going to make up stuff about next?  You should start a YT channel.  You're good at this.

32 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

No I don't believe it because it comes from Trump, I believe it because I saw it happen with my own eyes on election night, and so did millions of others. Like I said, you want to cheat and steal an election there may be some repercussions from that. You should be thankful that the mostly peaceful demonstration on J6 lasted only a few hours.

You saw what?  Numbers change when mailed in votes were counted?   Your fairy tale has zero proof.  None.  A country wide conspiracy where every single participant stayed quiet?   Straight up nuckin futs y'all are.

Giuliani, the #1 champion of your cause, said he has the right to lie about the election.   Freedom of Speech.  Let that sink in.  He admitted to lying.  The #2 champion of your cause is Mike Lindell.   Nice!  

At what point do you admit to yourselves you're being played?  Fool me once shame on you fool me 99999999999999 times you're a republican?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Wow, that's really messed up dude. 

So is being a cop hater. 

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

Oh, cool.  Make up some more stuff about him.  Who are you going to make up stuff about next?  You should start a YT channel.  You're good at this.

I didn’t make up anything about him.  Or you.  I just made a suggestion.  Maybe he enjoys needling weirdo cop haters like you.  

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Look, you can't steal an election as blatantly as what happened in 2020 and not expect some people to get upset about it. 

How was the election stolen?  Why didn't Trump show any evidence of fraud or malfeasance  in any court case (over 60 of them)?  Why didn't the Republican Governors or Secretaries of States, where they existed in the battleground states, find any fraud?  Why do you believe Donald Trump, adjudicated fraudster and the man who has the most incentive to lie, over Kris Krebs, his appointed Director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency?  Why do you believe Donald Trump, adjudicated fraudster and the man who has the most incentive to lie, over Bill Barr, his Attorney General?  Why do you believe Donald Trump, adjudicated fraudster and the man who has the most incentive to lie, ove Ken Block, one of the men the Trump campaign hired to find fraud?

Edited by Scraps

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

So is being a cop hater. 

I didn’t make up anything about him.  Or you.  I just made a suggestion.  Maybe he enjoys needling weirdo cop haters like you.  

No, you clearly made stuff up.  You can keep doing it, but doesn't make it true no matter how hard you try.  Try again though, you're very amusing. How many officers died on J6?  Bet you know but don't want to say...

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I'm MAGA, hear me roar! 

image.png.f55e4703d4cee35fbe2db257a2137816.png

Good lord, lol.  Got any other ones you think are funny? Are you going to change the thread title again?

1 minute ago, phypon said:

No, you clearly made stuff up.  You can keep doing it, but doesn't make it true no matter how hard you try.  Try again though, you're very amusing. How many officers died on J6?  Bet you know but don't want to say...

It doesn’t matter that no officers died. Many were assaulted, and attacked, and beaten.  You choose to ignore that point.  That’s fine, but in doing so you condone and support violence against those officers.  It’s disgusting, and so is celebrating J6.  

in the end, though, it doesn’t matter.  America is sick of the MAGA weirdos and joy and freedom will put MAGA out of business in about 10 weeks. 

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You saw what?  Numbers change when mailed in votes were counted?   Your fairy tale has zero proof.  None.  A country wide conspiracy where every single participant stayed quiet?   Straight up nuckin futs y'all are.

Giuliani, the #1 champion of your cause, said he has the right to lie about the election.   Freedom of Speech.  Let that sink in.  He admitted to lying.  The #2 champion of your cause is Mike Lindell.   Nice!  

At what point do you admit to yourselves you're being played?  Fool me once shame on you fool me 99999999999999 times you're a republican?

Keep telling yourself what you need to feel good about it even though you know the truth. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

It doesn’t matter that no officers died. Many were assaulted, and attacked, and beaten.  You choose to ignore that point.  That’s fine, but in doing so you condone and support violence against those officers.  It’s disgusting, and so is celebrating J6.  

in the end, though, it doesn’t matter.  America is sick of the MAGA weirdos and joy and freedom will put MAGA out of business in about 10 weeks. 

Again, the OP changed the thread title so you obviously didn't read the thread from page 1.  You keep making stuff up and trying to change a topic to something else when you don't even know what the topic was to begin with.  You can keep saying that I condone violence all day long until you're blue in the face.  I already answered that, but you know, that answer destroys your simple minded rant.  And just so you know, America is sick of people like you.  It's obvious at this point.  Keep trying, Libtard!  :D 

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Keep telling yourself what you need to feel good about it even though you know the truth. 

What’s the other argument you idiots like to use? “There’s JUST NO WAY Biden got more votes than Obama!” 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Why don't you tell us what you saw.  Also, please explain why the obvious evidence was never presented in over 60 court cases?