MAGA IS SICK! Trump To Celebrate Jan 6 Terrorist ---MAGA IS Sick!

This seems so stupid I had to look it up to see if this was actually a thing...and it is! 

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-hosting-j6-awards-gala-at-nj-golf-club-to-honor-capitol-rioters/

Former President Donald Trump will soon host a gala at his golf club in New Jersey to “honor and celebrate” the defendants charged for their involvement in the Capitol riot.

A source familiar with the matter told Mediaite Trump will not be attending the gala.

The “J6 Awards Gala” will take place Sept. 5 at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ. It will honor the 20 defendants who contributed to Trump’s song “Justice For All” — which features recordings of the prisoners singing the national anthem while the former president recites the Pledge of Allegiance.

“Join us for an unforgettable evening as we honor and celebrate the twenty defendants who contributed to the powerful ‘Justice For All’ song, which quickly went Platinum on the Billboard Charts upon its release on March 3, 2023,” the event page reads. “This gala also serves as a crucial fundraiser to provide much-needed assistance to the January 6th defendants who continue to face significant challenges.”

On the flyer, Trump is listed as one of three guest speakers at the event. The other two are Rudy Giuliani and Anthony Raimondi.

More links: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-hosting-jan-6-awards-gala-sparks-fury-absolutely-horrid-1943435

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/22/us/politics/fund-raiser-jan-6-defendants-trump-golf-club.html

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He's "hosting" but he won't be there? So if I rent out a room in Trump Tower and I take a dump in a box and mail it to you will the headlines say Trump hosts man taking dump in a box?

Also, which cops were killed on Jan 6?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, K D said:

He's "hosting" but he won't be there? So if I rent out a room in Trump Tower and I take a dump in a box and mail it to you will the headlines say Trump hosts man taking dump in a box?

So you are ok with this I see? Just take your dump and eat it. You are what you eat, so it will be good for you. Sh it for brains is what you are 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are ok with this I see? Just take your dump and eat it. You are what you eat, so it will be good for you. Sh it for brains is what you are 

The point is anyone can have an event at a Trump owned property including you are your communist friends. "Obese Dudes for Kamala"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, K D said:

Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Only people to die on J6 at Capitol were Trump supporters. 

Babbitt, Boyland, Greeson, and Phillips

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Only people to die on J6 at Capitol were Trump supporters. 

Babbitt, Boyland, Greeson, and Phillips

And cops, but you don't care. Gonna go piss on those suckers and losers graves? 

Yes you will 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And cops, but you don't care. Gonna go piss on those suckers and losers graves? 

Yes you will 

No officers died on J6.  What about that do you not comprehend?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

No officers died on J6.  What about that do you not comprehend?

On? No. Because of what happened on Jan 6? Yes. 

What do you think of celebrating the people that attacked police officers on Jan 6? 

I think its insane, just insane 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What do you think of celebrating the people that attacked police officers on Jan 6? 

No officers died on J6.  

• Like (+1) 1

Brian Sicknick according to the coroner died of natural causes on J7.

Not because he was bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher or because of bear spray. Those, as usual, are lies.

Even the reliable Washington Post reported the truth....eventually.

Eventually is always the key word, because the reliable media knows the first reporting is and always will be the truth to useful idiots like Tib-stain. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Brian Sicknick according to the coroner died of natural causes on J7.

Not because he was bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher or because of bear spray. Those, as usual, are lies.

Even the reliable Washington Post reported the truth....eventually.

Eventually is always the key word, because the reliable media knows the first reporting is and always will be the truth to useful idiots like Tib-stain. 

image.png.e40023da34969b1d706d2122a3590068.png

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I feel about the same about that incident as those that were allowed by certain political leaders at that time to freely attack & burn gov't buildings, police & innocent people during the "Peaceful Protests" in all of those liberals cities . Throw all their asses in jail ! 

But 1 will the other not so much because it served a purpose with in the narrative ...

I'm still waiting for the cop that shot & killed a unarmed person being Babbit to have some kind of hearing at the very least, but have heard nothing on the main stream media of that happening which i could have missed it because i don't watch or trust what's in the news any more when it comes to politics .

If their bias wasn't so in your face it might be different but its very apparent where certain media hang their hats when it comes to politics on both sides of the spectrum ...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

I feel about the same about that incident as those that were allowed by certain political leaders at that time to freely attack & burn gov't buildings, police & innocent people during the "Peaceful Protests" in all of those liberals cities . Throw all their asses in jail ! 

But 1 will the other not so much because it served a purpose with in the narrative ...

I'm still waiting for the cop that shot & killed a unarmed person being Babbit to have some kind of hearing at the very least, but have heard nothing on the main stream media of that happening which i could have missed it because i don't watch or trust what's in the news any more when it comes to politics .

If their bias wasn't so in your face it might be different but its very apparent where certain media hang their hats when it comes to politics on both sides of the spectrum ...

So what is your opinion of Trump celebrating this violent event? You don't care, right? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How?

• Like (+1) 1