Kansas City db’s holding

tomur67

the chiefs found another gem with rb carson steele, my goodness. undrafted FA, guaranteed to make 53 man roster, just a complete tackle breaker and bulldozer. he's basically a FB. that said, chiefs DBs got cooked tonight! 

Edited by beebe

13 minutes ago, beebe said:

the chiefs found another gem with rb carson steele, my goodness. undrafted FA, guaranteed to make 53 man roster, just a complete tackle breaker and bulldozer. he's basically a FB. that said, chiefs DBs got cooked tonight! 

He fumbled alot at UCLA.  We'll see what happens but he is tough to bring down. 

2 hours ago, tomur67 said:

In the first series against the Bears, KC DB’s got flagged 3 times for holding.  Do you think the word is out to stop KC from holding?

Wait for the playoffs when they won't get called........FKC

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Bookie Man said:

Isn't KC also the least penalized team over the past few years on OL holding calls? There were some egregious missed calls in the Super Bowl iirc. 

Rules seem to enforced differently in Superbowl.  Part of it is due to mixed crews but I am sure part of it instructions from NFL to have a better rated game.  I do with there were more tell all books for NFL.

KC is the new NE for the NFL. Everything is slanted towards their favor, as much as can be without being over the top obvious to the entire audience. The "sticky" coverage, the OL holding, and some other stuff that may go unnoticed here or there. Especially once the NFL had their ultimate cash cow in Taylor Swift. The full frontal assault to reel in all the Swifties was on. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, H2o said:

KC is the new NE for the NFL. Everything is slanted towards their favor, as much as can be without being over the top obvious to the entire audience. The "sticky" coverage, the OL holding, and some other stuff that may go unnoticed here or there. Especially once the NFL had their ultimate cash cow in Taylor Swift. The full frontal assault to reel in all the Swifties was on. 

The favoritism is real. People just don’t want to believe it. You have to wonder why we are 3-1 all time in the regular season, but 0-3 when it matters. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

A full frontal of Taylor, now that's a different story...

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

The favoritism is real. People just don’t want to believe it. You have to wonder why we are 3-1 all time in the regular season, but 0-3 when it matters. 

They are 0-3 in the playoffs against them because the defense makes critical mistakes everytime.

Blown coverages, missed tackles, no pressure on mahomes etc.

Its no conspiracy the defense just does not show up.  In the regular season they get pressure, they get takeaways and seemingly do not make simple mistakes.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

They are 0-3 in the playoffs against them because the defense makes critical mistakes everytime.

Blown coverages, missed tackles, no pressure on mahomes etc.

Its no conspiracy the defense just does not show up.  In the regular season they get pressure, they get takeaways and seemingly do not make simple mistakes.

I just don’t understand why the regular season success never translates to the post-season. Why not go in w/ the same game plan you had before? Something needs to change and I hope this is the year because I am getting sick and tired of the same outcome. Kansas City w/ the close dramatic win in the playoffs. I want the Bills to go into Arrowhead and slaughter them like they did to the Pats. 

It’s preseason. By the playoffs they will be holding like Champs again, and getting away with it. That’s why we wanted a guy like Coleman over a guy like Worthy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Chiefs have led the league in holding penalties the past few seasons, I believe.  They have been called for only one holding penalty in the past two super bowls.  But far fewer penalties are called in the post season.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I just don’t understand why the regular season success never translates to the post-season. Why not go in w/ the same game plan you had before? Something needs to change and I hope this is the year because I am getting sick and tired of the same outcome. Kansas City w/ the close dramatic win in the playoffs. I want the Bills to go into Arrowhead and slaughter them like they did to the Pats. 

This will happen…in about 10 years when Mahomes isn’t there anymore.