Ticket purchasing advice ???

DJB

23 hours ago, Maynard said:

I’ve never waited until last minute out here in Seattle so can’t say. I already have my tickets for that game as well. Didn’t want to chance it. 

I get that.

You planning on tailgating before the game?

I am flying out of Toronto to Seattle on the Tuesday and taking Amtrak down to Portland for 3 days and coming back to Seattle for the Friday and Saturday before the game.

Flying back home after the game.

Coming alone -- wife could not or would not (she is a Seahawks fan and is afraid of the Bills right now) get time off work -- so I am looking to meet some Bills fans in Seattle on Saturday Night and of course, during the pre-game Tailgate.

I won't have my Tailgating equipment with me but I can cook.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES

22 hours ago, RiotAct said:

hell, I picked up a single in 113 Row 5 for the Wild Card game against the Steelers for like $130 with fees - and I could have had a similar seat for cheaper if I’d waited a few more days.

Exactly my point. All this "football in the elements" stuff is BS. No one actually likes it. Pegula was short-sighted not building a dome. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

I get that.

You planning on tailgating before the game?

I am flying out of Toronto to Seattle on the Tuesday and taking Amtrak down to Portland for 3 days and coming back to Seattle for the Friday and Saturday before the game.

Flying back home after the game.

Coming alone -- wife could not or would not (she is a Seahawks fan and is afraid of the Bills right now) get time off work -- so I am looking to meet some Bills fans in Seattle on Saturday Night and of course, during the pre-game Tailgate.

I won't have my Tailgating equipment with me but I can cook.

Definitely going to be tailgating. The last time the Bills came out here (that was with Rex and Tyrod. Close game but we lost) there was a huge group of Bills fans tailgating around the stadium. It was a blast!! I’m sure the Bills backer club of Seattle has something planned. I can’t say for sure though, as I haven’t watched a game with the club for a while now. I’ll let you know when I hear more. I’ll probably start a thread when we get closer to the game. Lots of Canadians come down being so close to Canada as well.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Maynard said:

Definitely going to be tailgating. The last time the Bills came out here (that was with Rex and Tyrod. Close game but we lost) there was a huge group of Bills fans tailgating around the stadium. It was a blast!! I’m sure the Bills backer club of Seattle has something planned. I can’t say for sure though, as I haven’t watched a game with the club for a while now. I’ll let you know when I hear more. I’ll probably start a thread when we get closer to the game. Lots of Canadians come down being so close to Canada as well.

Thank You Bills Brethren

• Like (+1) 1