Ticket purchasing advice ???

DJB

Hey guys

Im looking to buy 3 seats vs the Pats. On ticketmaster in Canada I’m seeing 3 seats up in the 300’s for about 94$ Canadian + tax each. They are about the same on Stub Hub as well . 

I can also get 3 seats in the 200’s corner behind the goalpost for about the same price . 

Any idea as we get closer to the game if the seat prices increase or decrease significantly ? 

Thanks in advance

I’d say that’s a pretty good darn price and you probably aren’t going to do any better than that. Unless the season completely goes off the rails. 

just a bit of advise tho, those 200 level corner seats, you may want to check because I bet they are in the family section where no booze is allowed. Just an fyi. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s my two young boys first game and I do also want to make sure that Allen is playing as obviously they want to see him. 

Unfortunately it’s the only home game that I have my boys this year . 

So I do wonder about buying now and I can guarantee he will play and also possibly get them cheaper as the sellers begin to panic about the game 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Buy them and enjoy yourself.

In two years you’ll DREAM about finding anything at these prices😉

This is solid advice.

I just bought five for Buffalo IN Miami on Thursday night.  They are club seats, so not directly comparable - but when you add the $200 per seat StubHub service fee, you get to a number that ….. well ….  MrsNeo almost dropped a glass.

I have family that loves to make the trip and we do it right when they’re coming.   But the advice from Buffalo Boy holds.

Buy ‘em and enjoy, today.

Aside:   Ask the chat AIs why the NFL allows the SubHubs and Ticketmasters of the world make their fans so angry.   Interesting responses about demographic information and its value.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, DJB said:

Hey guys

Im looking to buy 3 seats vs the Pats. On ticketmaster in Canada I’m seeing 3 seats up in the 300’s for about 94$ Canadian + tax each. They are about the same on Stub Hub as well . 

I can also get 3 seats in the 200’s corner behind the goalpost for about the same price . 

Any idea as we get closer to the game if the seat prices increase or decrease significantly ? 

Thanks in advance

19 minutes ago, Andrew Son said:

Always wait until the last minute

Very hit or miss. Depends how the teams are doing. Sometimes they’re cheaper sometimes they’re not. 

I’ve bought now and saved hundreds on tickets. The Hamlin game I bought around now(was end of July early August) and they were going for triple what I paid an hour before the game. 

The pats will prob be bad and so will the weather so chances are good they’ll be cheap but not guaranteed. If I had to guess they’ll be similarly priced. 

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

This is solid advice.

I just bought five for Buffalo IN Miami on Thursday night.  They are club seats, so not directly comparable - but when you add the $200 per seat StubHub service fee, you get to a number that ….. well ….  MrsNeo almost dropped a glass.

I have family that loves to make the trip and we do it right when they’re coming.   But the advice from Buffalo Boy holds.

Buy ‘em and enjoy, today.

Aside:   Ask the chat AIs why the NFL allows the SubHubs and Ticketmasters of the world make their fans so angry.   Interesting responses about demographic information and its value.

Hopefully getting ticket's to that game later today if we can find somewhere for kid to go for a couple days. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, DJB said:

Hey guys

Thanks in advance

I’m generally a believer in waiting as long as you can. That’s what I do when I go away for games. It almost always works out.

With that being said, $94 feels CHEAP. If things are going well, the get in price could be double that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, DJB said:

Hey guys

Thanks in advance

That’s a decent deal already but yeah if you wait you’ll get better prices.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

That’s a decent deal already but yeah if you wait you’ll get better prices.

Im aiming for probably the moment week 15 is done. About a week before the game is what im thinking. 

Im appreciating all this advice everyone greatly appreciated!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Wondering if the Bills offer anything for Disabled Veterans or Veterans in general?

I've sent several emails over the past few weeks and no response. 

I sure hope that they would. 

Do you know if they offer a discount for first responders?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Wondering if the Bills offer anything for Disabled Veterans or Veterans in general?

I've sent several emails over the past few weeks and no response. 

The Bills really don’t sell individual game tickets on a broad basis. They have a season ticket waiting list. They do have some but a very, very small percentage. They certainly aren’t carving that up into different segments.

Really, the only way to get tickets is on the secondary market. If the Bills are bad, they become a little cheaper. If you go when the weather is lousy, it’s a little cheaper. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I know a lot of people like to wait until the last minute hoping to get the best possible deal. Personally, by the time I’ve paid for airfare, a car rental and a hotel for a few nights, I like to have my tickets nailed down. For under a hundred dollars I’d just ***** them up and move on with one less thing to worry about. 

Enjoy! 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills really don’t sell individual game tickets on a broad basis. They have a season ticket waiting list. They do have some but a very, very small percentage. They certainly aren’t carving that up into different segments.

Really, the only way to get tickets is on the secondary market. If the Bills are bad, they become a little cheaper. If you go when the weather is lousy, it’s a little cheaper. 

I understand that.

Just wondering if there is ANYTHING setup for Veterans. 

9 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

I understand that.

Just wondering if there is ANYTHING setup for Veterans. 

No

The only avenue that exists to my knowledge is the veteran of the game. Each game they honor a veteran on the field. That almost certainly comes with tickets. You can probably check the website to apply for it. A woman that I work with just had her 98 year-old grandfather on the field at Yankee Stadium doing something similar. 

49 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Bills used to before they became partners with ticket brokers and travel agencies.

It is easier to get tickets on away games.

51 minutes ago, Augie said:

I know a lot of people like to wait until the last minute hoping to get the best possible deal. Personally, by the time I’ve paid for airfare, a car rental and a hotel for a few nights, I like to have my tickets nailed down. For under a hundred dollars I’d just ***** them up and move on with one less thing to worry about. 

Enjoy! 

Same. Just bought my tickets for the opener. Could probably wait until that weekend, but too risky with so much other costs.

And I'd say same for @DJB. Easy to do when its one of us dudes on our own going to a game. But bringing kids, I'd want to have that all locked down way ahead of time. Even give the kids something to look forward to, knowing where they are sitting.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1