How many QBs make the 53?

7 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

I would just trade for Malik Willis. He can probably be gotten for cheap at this point and he's certainly has more upside. I'll take a backup QB who can run over a failed first rounder any day of the week. 

Anthony Brown is probably better than Willis. At least Brown has some legit starts under his belt.

It’s my fervent hope the  Bills acquire Bailey Zappe as their number two. Anthony Brown may end up on the practice squad if he shows well, or DiNucci. I see an injury settlement with Mitch. Or I’m tossing’ turds and old Mitch hangs around in spite of his below average performance because the money hit is too grave.

I think anyone saying the QB 2 will be brought in is crazy. There is like 10 days before the opener lol A Qb isn’t coming in off the street and learning this offense enough to be the primary backup that fast. They will probably let Dinnuci be the backup. He looked ok in very limited action. Now he’s had another week. You let this new kid show you if he can be a 3 or a PS guy until Mitch comes back. I’ll say we have 3 QBs, wether it’s 2 on the roster/1 on ps/ir…. I guess we will see

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus