Republicans for Harris

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It would be a lot easier to take your argument seriously if you spelled the biggest word on your sign correctly, first.

They’re Republicans. We’re asking a lot of them to vote for Harris, we shouldn’t expect them to learn how to spell yet. Baby steps.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

They’re Republicans. We’re asking a lot of them to vote for Harris, we shouldn’t expect them to learn how to spell yet. Baby steps.

Actually their lack of comprehension and smarts explains exactly why they are voting for someone like Harris.

62e5c780-de5c-4b5a-b88d-4f501811a42c_tex

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Well, today we can add Liz Cheney to the list. This endorsement might help persuade some Nikki Haley voters to switch over. 

Tell me that you know nothing about Republican voters, without saying that.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Tell me that you know nothing about Republican voters, without saying that.

Solid point. To be a Republican today is to disregard any policy position or independent thought in favor of having your tongue wrapped gently over Trump’s *****. 

Anyone who rejects that is, by definition, not a Republican anymore. 

It’s all about drinking the juche 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Solid point. To be a Republican today is to disregard any policy position or independent thought in favor of having your tongue wrapped gently over Trump’s *****. 

Anyone who rejects that is, by definition, not a Republican anymore. 

It’s all about drinking the juche 

Right.  And to be a Democrat, your position is "the opposite of what Trump thinks." 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

And today we can add former VP Dick Cheney to the list of  Republicans for Harris. I was never a big fan of his but I give him credit for announcing his public support for Harris and recognizing the threat in the alternative. I’m still waiting to see a list of prominent Dems who are supporting Donald.