Republicans for Harris

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You MAGAs are obsessed with Harris taking Joe's place.  I voted for Biden  Most everyone did.  And we're almost universally fine with it.  It's ya'll that are upset.  Cause she's a much stronger candidate?  You feel we somehow cheated?  It's our party.  Not yours.

They love using the word coup despite being the only party in our history to attempt one.  Reduce the impact of the word.  It's truly moronic.   Maga at its finest.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So why are they hiding Harris like a Roman emperor was protected by Pretorian Guard?

Is she forbidden to speak in public without the puppet strings attached? I don't think she's up to a fair fight. IMO, they look weak and scared.

Trump might be a lot of things but scared of a fight isn't one of them.

Because no amount of pathetic whining about Harris giving interviews or bashing Tim Walz matters anymore - because of Trump. He has succeeded in doing something no one would have thought imaginable a mere decade ago - he’s made personal character and legal issues politically irrelevant.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

They love using the word coup despite being the only party in our history to attempt one.  Reduce the impact of the word.  It's truly moronic.   Maga at its finest.

Wow.  That's clever.  They have some smart but sinister operatives.

55 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So why are they hiding Harris like a Roman emperor was protected by Pretorian Guard?

Is she forbidden to speak in public without the puppet strings attached? I don't think she's up to a fair fight. IMO, they look weak and scared.

Trump might be a lot of things but scared of a fight isn't one of them.

Ya know when it's a tight game, you're ahead and you feel you're the better team?  You play conservatively.  Admittedly, only some teams can do that well.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Because no amount of pathetic whining about Harris giving interviews or bashing Tim Walz matters anymore - because of Trump. He has succeeded in doing something no one would have thought imaginable a mere decade ago - he’s made personal character and legal issues politically irrelevant.

Right.  Harris needing to be coddled at home is bad enough.  On the World stage she'll be eaten alive.  But the Dems have proven they don't really care.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I haven't seen any fear in her.  Can you point to a specific instance?

No press conferences or interviews since she was installed as the nominee.  Needing Walz to sit-in with her on CNN.  Refusing to debate on Fox.  Needing notes for the ABC debate.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

No press conferences or interviews since she was installed as the nominee.  Needing Walz to sit-in with her on CNN.  Refusing to debate on Fox.  Needing notes for the ABC debate.

This is all smart on her part.  Remember when trump wasn't going to do a debate at all.  He folded.  Let's see how it plays out.  I'd bet on harris.  trump's likely to tell her to "go to hell".  That'd be good.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is all smart on her part.  Remember when trump wasn't going to do a debate at all.  He folded.  Let's see how it plays out.  I'd bet on harris.  trump's likely to tell her to "go to hell".  That'd be good.

It may have seemed smart in the beginning when she was riding the honeymoon period but the longer she waits to do a non-friendly interview the worse it's going to get for her.  And an interview on CNN with a support VP isn't going to move the needle much.  Meanwhile her laughable about-faces on policies, some of them copying from Trump, aren't serving her well.

And no, I don't remember when Trump wasn't going to do a debate at all.  I recall him trolling Harris and saying he'll see if she's still the nominee before he agrees to a debate.  And now he's ready to debate on ABC but she wants to change many of the rules like being seated, keeping the mikes open and, most laughably, being able to use notes.

Meanwhile she'll never do a debate on Fox while Trump already did CNN and is willing to go on ABC.  We all know who is really afraid.  And if you think that it's him because she's a prosecutor and he's a felon, :lol:.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

It may have seemed smart in the beginning when she was riding the honeymoon period but the longer she waits to do a non-friendly interview the worse it's going to get for her.  And an interview on CNN with a support VP isn't going to move the needle much.  Meanwhile her laughable about-faces on policies, some of them copying from Trump, aren't serving her well.

And no, I don't remember when Trump wasn't going to do a debate at all.  I recall him trolling Harris and saying he'll see if she's still the nominee before he agrees to a debate.  And now he's ready to debate on ABC but she wants to change many of the rules like being seated, keeping the mikes open and, most laughably, being able to use notes.

Meanwhile she'll never do a debate on Fox while Trump already did CNN and is willing to go on ABC.  We all know who is really afraid.  And if you think that it's him because she's a prosecutor and he's a felon, :lol:.

“I want to do a debate. But I also can say this. Everybody knows who I am. And now people know who she is,” Trump said.

Trump eventually said, “The answer is yes, I’ll probably end up debating.”

He went on for a minute, saying any debates need to be held before early voting starts in states, and then added, “The answer is yes, but I can also make a case for not doing it.”

This is fine with you but harris wanting open mikes is not?  Shows cowardice?  c'mon.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

“I want to do a debate. But I also can say this. Everybody knows who I am. And now people know who she is,” Trump said.

Trump eventually said, “The answer is yes, I’ll probably end up debating.”

He went on for a minute, saying any debates need to be held before early voting starts in states, and then added, “The answer is yes, but I can also make a case for not doing it.”

This is fine with you but harris wanting open mikes is not?  Shows cowardice?  c'mon.

I still maintain that he shouldn't agree to the ABC debate unless/until she agrees to one on Fox.  Again he already debated on CNN.  Why should she be allowed to skip Fox?

And wanting open mikes by itself isn't a big deal.  It's that she demanded Trump stick to the original debate network and date...but then wanted to change the rules.  She wants her cake and to eat it too.  The "I want notes" is the biggest thing that shows cowardice. 

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Right.  Harris needing to be coddled at home is bad enough.  On the World stage she'll be eaten alive.  But the Dems have proven they don't really care.

Lot's of balls saying this.  We've proven we're the only ones who do care.  You're trying to re-elect a proven criminal, likely rapist, who incited the worst political event in our country, who can't even recognize reality.  All facts.

You ever listen to the Trump call with Georgia election officials?  I re-listened to it today.  It's literally insane.  Nobody should be NEAR the presidency that is so completely out of touch with reality.  He's literally insane.  I don't doubt he did talk about nuking a hurricane.  Voting for him isn't a difference in opinion.  It's anti american, at every level.   Kamala's a moron?  Not worse than your guy, and she isnt clinically insane.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lot's of balls saying this.  We've proven we're the only ones who do care.  You're trying to re-elect a proven criminal, likely rapist, who incited the worst political event in our country, who can't even recognize reality.  All facts.

You ever listen to the Trump call with Georgia election officials?  I re-listened to it today.  It's literally insane.  Nobody should be NEAR the presidency that is so completely out of touch with reality.  He's literally insane.  I don't doubt he did talk about nuking a hurricane.  Voting for him isn't a difference in opinion.  It's anti american, at every level.   Kamala's a moron?  Not worse than your guy, and she isnt clinically insane.  

:lol:

15 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Allowed?  She’s allowed what she negotiates. This isn’t tee ball, it’s hardball. And it’s trump’s constant game. If she beats him negotiation, all the better. 

You know what I mean.  Running scared isn't a negotiating tactic.  Trump will still appear on Fox on September 4th and have the stage all to himself.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

:lol:

You know what I mean.  Running scared isn't a negotiating tactic.  Trump will still appear on Fox on September 4th and have the stage all to himself.

And this is different from Fox's normal programming how?

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Scraps said:

And this is different from Fox's normal programming how?

Maybe it's not.  But she's still afraid to appear on Fox.  Even you know it.

On 8/21/2024 at 9:37 PM, JaCrispy said:

Trump also has caved to the Establishment several times…but there have been other times he’s gone against the Establishment in favor of what was best for the country…

You can’t say the same for Democrats…That party has been completely captured by the Globalist Establishment…

Unfortunately, for them to succeed, they need to chip away at the Constitution, by convincing voters to vote against their best interests…

Whenever Dems speak of saving democracy, they are really referring to protecting Democrat Party interests…

When they speak about freedom, their idea of freedom is a government big enough to dictate how much freedom you have, and who has it…👍

The current government operates from the premise that the greatest threat to democracy is the will of the people.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1