Republicans for Harris

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

hmmm...so you aren't able to vote in primaries...throwing away power you seem to crave  I can vote for 3rd party candidates as well.  The ones you mentioned are unpalatable to me.

You like primaries? Watch the debates leading up to the 2020 Dem presidential primaries and tell me you would have voted for Kamala. But now she's the best to run the entire country? Lol ok suuure. You are lying to yourself. She's brain dead

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, K D said:

You like primaries? Watch the debates leading up to the 2020 Dem presidential primaries and tell me you would have voted for Kamala. But now she's the best to run the entire country? Lol ok suuure. You are lying to yourself. She's brain dead

do you not see the irony?  you're complaining that she didn't win the 2024 primaries but you have no ability to vote in primaries (excluding the rare states that don't require party affiliation).

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

do you not see the irony?  you're complaining that she didn't win the 2024 primaries but you have no ability to vote in primaries (excluding the rare states that don't require party affiliation).

There wasn't a primary what are you talking about? Because she wouldn't have won

4 hours ago, K D said:

There wasn't a primary what are you talking about? Because she wouldn't have won

If there was one, you wouldn't have been able to vote.  I did vote in the primary and I'm fine with her running.  Stay in your own lane.  You're clearly a trumper.  Vote for him.  Don't worry yourself with what we are doing.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If there was one, you wouldn't have been able to vote.  I did vote in the primary and I'm fine with her running.  Stay in your own lane.  You're clearly a trumper.  Vote for him.  Don't worry yourself with what we are doing.

You didn't vote for her, she wasn't on the ticket.  In any state. 

Now get back to making up those Nazi posters so you can claim to find them. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm a clear Trumper who has never voted for the guy? Sure keep telling yourself that. Hopefully more and more independents are opening their eyes to this nonsense 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

As an independent, honestly who care who’s on the major party tickets? I’ve yet to ever vote for one so it’s irrelevant to me. 

it should also be irrelevant to the right in Kamala “committed a coup” to get on the ticket, just like a convicted felon shouldn’t on the ticket.

You’re all bootlicking these people and it’s truly sad. Talk to a neighbor or something instead of engaging with this garbage.

11 minutes ago, K D said:

I'm a clear Trumper who has never voted for the guy? Sure keep telling yourself that. Hopefully more and more independents are opening their eyes to this nonsense 

That one will say absolutely anything for a reply and will always go with insults at the end.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
Probably whent to Amherst or something
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

As an independent, honestly who care who’s on the major party tickets? I’ve yet to ever vote for one so it’s irrelevant to me. 

it should also be irrelevant to the right in Kamala “committed a coup” to get on the ticket, just like a convicted felon shouldn’t on the ticket.

You’re all bootlicking these people and it’s truly sad. Talk to a neighbor or something instead of engaging with this garbage.

Bootlicking whom?  I talked too much to my neighbors today.  Lots of loud expletives.  So many bad shots.  It's ok.  They do the same.  We often talk local politics.  There's some juicy stuff.  My group is all D's.  That's the point we're at.  We self segregate for the most part.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You didn't vote for her, she wasn't on the ticket.  In any state. 

Now get back to making up those Nazi posters so you can claim to find them. 

You MAGAs are obsessed with Harris taking Joe's place.  I voted for Biden  Most everyone did.  And we're almost universally fine with it.  It's ya'll that are upset.  Cause she's a much stronger candidate?  You feel we somehow cheated?  It's our party.  Not yours.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You MAGAs are obsessed with Harris taking Joe's place.  I voted for Biden  Most everyone did.  And we're almost universally fine with it.  It's ya'll that are upset.  Cause she's a much stronger candidate?  You feel we somehow cheated?  It's our party.  Not yours.

Your guys should have whomever you'd like for a candidate, but thankfully you all stopped pretending you care so much about "democracy".

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Your guys should have whomever you'd like for a candidate, but thankfully you all stopped pretending you care so much about "democracy".

The one mistake was not talking Biden out of it before the primaries.  But everyone saw that he can be a belligerent SOB.  Harris was elected VP.  Meets my expectations of democracy.  There's another election looming.

• Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You MAGAs are obsessed with Harris taking Joe's place.  I voted for Biden  Most everyone did.  And we're almost universally fine with it

Just the fact the folks that call others a cult.  Are acting really......   

"Team blue no matter who".  Lmao. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The one mistake was not talking Biden out of it before the primaries.  But everyone saw that he can be a belligerent SOB.  Harris was elected VP.  Meets my expectations of democracy.  There's another election looming.

Sorta, especially if you didn't really expect JB to make another 4. Would you have voted for her in a primary?

Edited by Tenhigh

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Just the fact the folks that call others a cult.  Are acting really......   

"Team blue no matter who".  Lmao. 

Nope.  Any D that can beat trump.  There's not one of the rising stars (primarily Harris VP candidates) that I wouldn't vote for. in the general.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Where are primaries mentioned in the Constitution?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nope.  Any D that can beat trump.  There's not one of the rising stars (primarily Harris VP candidates) that I wouldn't vote for. in the general.

So why are they hiding Harris like a Roman emperor was protected by Pretorian Guard?

Is she forbidden to speak in public without the puppet strings attached? I don't think she's up to a fair fight. IMO, they look weak and scared.

Trump might be a lot of things but scared of a fight isn't one of them.

• Thank you (+1) 1