Do you feel Tiger Woods lost today?

I don't care for the way he throws his clubs and his long time loyal caddie has to pick them up. I wish he would show enough class to just hand his club to the caddie after he hits a shot he doesn't quite like.

Don't forget about the way he dragged his putter across the green yesterday and tore it up...Johnny Miller called him out a bit but they would have screamed bloody murder if it was Vijay.

Also read a story about how Tiger pulled a Barry Bonds and was the only one or two who skipped the Payne Stewart memorial service in 2000...and how he won't be interviewed by people who don't ask the right questions....

Tiger didn't win, so who cares where he finished. I actually don't care when he wins for that matter.

I give full congrats to Michael Campbell. Such a down to Earth, average Joe who almost gave up on golf. How many players break down after winning a major tourney like he did? Not too many that I have seen lately. He totally deserved it. He also accomplished this with his family back in Europe on Dad's Day.

Don't forget about the way he dragged his putter across the green yesterday and tore it up...Johnny Miller called him out a bit but they would have screamed bloody murder if it was Vijay.

Also read a story about how Tiger pulled a Barry Bonds and was the only one or two who skipped the Payne Stewart memorial service in 2000...and how he won't be interviewed by people who don't ask the right questions....

362823[/snapback]

I'm not sure what memorial service you are referring to but I dio remember a major memorial service soon after his death which was held at a golf course and featured many pros (and I belive all the top one). The serivice featured comments by Stewarts wife and many of his closest friends and ESPN did some great coverage and featured the appropriate bagpiper and conveniently a sullen mist which shrouded the course and set the tone.

I do remember Woods being there and doubt this is simply a convenient memory of my part becaue I think a Woods abasence would have been very notable and the subject of a iid chunk of coverage if it happened.

Woods was almost certainly there at the key memorial ceremony for Stewart. If I am wrong it would simply take a link to an article at the time which notes this rather than a alleged memory or accusation.