Bills Mafia to hit the big screen

Gregg

Is this the one where Michael has all the other heads of families killed?

Edited by Don Otreply

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Do documentaries often hit movie theaters?

I would love to watch this, but I'm not sure I'll ever get a chance to see it on the big screen 🙁

There's another one in the works by a pretty badass (small) director too. It'll be called "Bills Fan", director put his own flavor on it so It's not run of the mill extended nfl network segment.

Can't really say more than that now, but that it's a year in, and has serious potential.

You heard it here first folks 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

I hope it follows fans as a whole. Not where it just focuses on Pinto Ron, Elvis, the Chefs, etc…

There’s hundreds of thousands if not millions of Bills fans around the globe. Showcase the reach of our fan base. 

Stay tuned 😉 

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Breakout Squad said:

Sadly I’m just a lower middle class social worker in Chautauqua County. I can only afford cable, jerseys from eBay and Wegmans merchandise on occasion 🤣

Wegmans? I’m seriously jealous. We can only wish…..

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

Please let this work out like Fever Pitch did

***** love Fever Pitch.

5 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Speaking for myself, the highs are NO LONGER worth the lows.

In the space of just a few years, the Bills have transformed me from rabid, long-distance club seat holder to lukewarm, NY resident skeptic with many other things holding my interest.   

I'll watch games this year with only slightly more interest than Bob Ross reruns.

No one cares. This is a Bills fan forum. Thanks for letting us know you're a fair weather fan.

Now ***** off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

14 hours ago, Gregg said:

@plenzmd1 you should be suing for royalties 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

In the space of just a few years, the Bills have transformed me from rabid, long-distance club seat holder to lukewarm, NY resident skeptic with many other things holding my interest.   

I'll watch games this year with only slightly more interest than Bob Ross reruns.

I’m with you bro. This team has sucked all the love I used to have for them out of me. Wait, not the team. The coaches and even the FO. They’ve consistently proven me right that they are not the ones to do it. They continuously make the same mistakes they’ve made in the past that have cost us games or more. The mismanagement of the roster, mismanagement of the cap. I went from missing about 5 games in 12+ years to I don’t care, I’ll sell every game. I’m sure many will call us fair weather fans. I don’t care. I’ve been here and devoted myself to this team long enough that I don’t need to prove my fandom to anyone. I was going to games in freezing rain with no chance of the playoffs and sitting through 9-3 losses. 

the thing that sucks the most, and bothers me more than anything is the fact that we have Allen and will be “in it” as far as the possibility of being there at the end, every year. But I have zero faith that this coaching staff will get us there, and even if they do, i have no doubt they would lose the game in a 13 second fashion. 

16 hours ago, Gregg said:

I personally prefer saying "One before I Die", why limit it to JUST one?

14 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

And yet, here you are, posting on a Bills message board. 

Oh, and while you're at it not caring about the Bills, could you pass me a frosty mug of cognitive dissonance?

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Still can’t bring myself to watch Four Falls, so don’t know how excited I’ll get for this. Godspeed to the filmmakers but I imagine a lot of attention will be paid to crashing tables, mustard, ketchup, Elvis, and the other regulars. 

I watched it last year... just watch it, you'll be glad you did, it's very well put together.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

And yet, here you are, posting on a Bills message board. 

Oh, and while you're at it not caring about the Bills, could you pass me a frosty mug of cognitive dissonance?

:beer:

So, no freedom of speech here for skeptics? 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Oh, I didn't say you couldn't say anything. I was just pointing out the cognitive dissonance of the statement. It's actually kinda hilarious 😂 

Not sure how a statement in itself can have dissonance.  But no worries, its not important that you understand the nuances inherent with being a chastened Bills fan.

Edited by BillnutinHouston