Bills Mafia to hit the big screen

Gregg

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope they are kind to us……we deserve a few breaks. 

The guys producing it are Bills fans, so yeah, I definitely think they will be.  I just hope the content is good and professionally put together and not cheesy, which might be what you're referring to. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

The guys producing it are Bills fans, so yeah, I definitely think they will be.  I just hope the content is good and professionally put together and not cheesy, which might be what you're referring to. 

It’s a vague feeling, but I guess just as long as it’s not embarrassing in any way. That can mean a lot of different things. 

But hey! I hope it turns out awesome! 

10 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

I hope it follows fans as a whole. Not where it just focuses on Pinto Ron, Elvis, the Chefs, etc…

There’s hundreds of thousands if not millions of Bills fans around the globe. Showcase the reach of our fan base. 

Have you sent your contact info already? This could be your big break!  

I don’t think I could handle the fame and the spotlight.   😂 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Subtitled Godfather IV

Still can’t bring myself to watch Four Falls, so don’t know how excited I’ll get for this. Godspeed to the filmmakers but I imagine a lot of attention will be paid to crashing tables, mustard, ketchup, Elvis, and the other regulars. 

• Agree 1

Speaking for myself, the highs are NO LONGER worth the lows.

In the space of just a few years, the Bills have transformed me from rabid, long-distance club seat holder to lukewarm, NY resident skeptic with many other things holding my interest.   

I'll watch games this year with only slightly more interest than Bob Ross reruns.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Breakout Squad said:

I hope it follows fans as a whole. Not where it just focuses on Pinto Ron, Elvis, the Chefs, etc…

There’s hundreds of thousands if not millions of Bills fans around the globe. Showcase the reach of our fan base. 

Exactly

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Please let this work out Fever Pitch did

You stole my post! 🤞

Crazy how they had to dub that ending in for the movie because of real life. I'm a huge Red sox fan, so it meant a lot to finally break that curse. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

It’s a vague feeling, but I guess just as long as it’s not embarrassing in any way. That can mean a lot of different things. 

But hey! I hope it turns out awesome! 

Have you sent your contact info already? This could be your big break!  

I don’t think I could handle the fame and the spotlight.   😂 

Sadly I’m just a lower middle class social worker in Chautauqua County. I can only afford cable, jerseys from eBay and Wegmans merchandise on occasion 🤣

3 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

It will be on ESPN 8 The Ocho

Bold strategy Cotton

• Haha (+1) 1