Yahoo Pick 'em and Survivor Leagues Open

SDS

Just to be fair to others… I’ve come in 1st and 2nd respectively in two of the last three years in my work place survivor pool, soooooo not sure you guys wanna waste your time trying to win, for fun I guess.

On 8/26/2024 at 3:12 PM, julian said:

Just to be fair to others… I’ve come in 1st and 2nd respectively in two of the last three years in my work place survivor pool, soooooo not sure you guys wanna waste your time trying to win, for fun I guess.

Thank you for that.

I just tried to sign up and the Group is full so your winning record like an neutered dog  shall remain intact.

• Haha (+1) 1

• SDS unpinned this topic

I won my Survivor league pick with Seahawks over Broncos...

Half my pool is out from taking Bengals which I would never do in week 1 because Burrow might be the worst Week 1 QB in NFL history...has notoriously brutal starts to the season and usually doesn't look right for the first month.

Didn't stop me from playing him in fantasy tho and his 6.9 points almost cost me a win...luckily I play in a league where you can have a 2nd QB as an OP and had Carr in with 28 points.

Edited by Big Turk

Yahoo sports said over 40% of their pick'm's had Bengals winning. Nearly half of the entire program wiped out.

20 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I won my Survivor league pick with Seahawks over Broncos...

Half my pool is out from taking Bengals which I would never do in week 1 because Burrow might be the worst Week 1 QB in NFL history...has notoriously brutal starts to the season and usually doesn't look right for the first month.

Didn't stop me from playing him in fantasy tho and his 6.9 points almost cost me a win...luckily I play in a league where you can have a 2nd QB as an OP and had Carr in with 28 points.

i got my ass kicked in my real fantasy football league but my fun work one- where we did wild scoring for kickers (Fairbanks got me almost 75 points) and QB's are easy to score with - i scored over 200.

but in the pick'm the only one i got wrong so far is the Patriost game.

13 hours ago, MJS said:

I was tempted by Cincinnati, but ultimately went with the Chargers. People forgot that Cincinnati often starts off slow...

I don't know that people actually forgot but, regardless, the Pats* were expected to be one of the worst...if not the worst...teams this year. That is an inexcusable loss at home by a team who thinks "their sh*t don't stink". Stupid Joe Burrow and his stupid white hair...

FYI, the Bungles knocked me out but I am still glad they lost. It may end up costing them with their playoff tiebreakers.

• Like (+1) 1