(Trigger Warning) Haven’t been this disinterested in an upcoming Bills season in a long time

JaCrispy

Just now, warrior9 said:

I don't think it's that they undervalue WR, they just see a LOT more value in beefing up a team around Josh when you have him. Mahomes has won the SB with subpar WR twice. Josh is on the same level, the coaching is not. 

I think the strategy is correct. Josh Allen is the QB, the 0-line is good, so the next step is build the defense.

Buffalo was poorly coached on offense until Brady came in and I Really liked what he did, but McDermott needs to be a better playoff coach.

This year, I expect the regular season to take care of itself because that's what McDermott is good at and there are more playoff teams than ever. They should clean house if he can't get them deep into the postseason this year since it's a chance to change the roster.

• Agree 1

Just now, y2zipper said:

I think the strategy is correct. Josh Allen is the QB, the 0-line is good, so the next step is build the defense.

Buffalo was poorly coached on offense until Brady came in and I Really liked what he did, but McDermott needs to be a better playoff coach.

This year, I expect the regular season to take care of itself because that's what McDermott is good at and there are more playoff teams than ever. They should clean house if he can't get them deep into the postseason this year since it's a chance to change the roster.

Not to mention they HAVE invested in young weapons for Josh so that point is moot. Kincaid last year, Coleman this year, Cook 2 years ago. IF Coleman is a bonafide #1 with Shakir and Kincaid.... I think that opens a lot for Samuel and we are dangerous. This year will probably be the most "painful" due to some growing pains early but we get to the playoffs and they have a whole season to develop, we are in verrrry good hand for the future with a young(er) offense.