New Renderings of New Stadium Clubs

11 hours ago, Mr Info said:

$20k/seat for the East Clubs. I thought I saw someone state the East Clubs end zone corner may be less. Below I have attached Field & East Club benefits when I received these on my tour about 6-7 months ago.

IMG_2333.thumb.jpeg.14d398af12d54312edf522f69d28e93e.jpegIMG_2331.thumb.jpeg.6bf3c06a4c30dd1a438e7af51d84b2e1.jpeg

It could be the East Club corner ones that I thought I heard were 10K. Thanks for sharing. 

I just wish I didn't have to wait 2 more years to get my ROI. 😂 

34 minutes ago, yall said:

It could be the East Club corner ones that I thought I heard were 10K. Thanks for sharing. 

I just wish I didn't have to wait 2 more years to get my ROI. 😂 

I can’t remember for sure. Think it was the East clubs in the corner and the tix they offered me were 8k per PSL 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Augie said:

We all have choices. They know that, and they play the odds. Only I decide how far I let them push that limit, so that’s on me. 

…and I’m not going down the taxpayer rabbit hole. It is what it is, and I had no ability to influence that in a meaningful way. Here we are, and we make our decisions. 

Yeah, thats pretty much it.  If they can get the $, then they are doing alright.  While these teams are civic treasures, they shouldnt be mistaken as not-for-profit.

When we have our experience (I am already annoyed with the lack of information to this point), we will be given our options.  I am probably 50/50 if I am going to do it.  There is a price point (and seat availability) where it wont be worth it.  I really dont think the Bills owe me anything.  I do feel a little miffed that we have to wait this long and have >20 year season ticket seniority.  We wont have our "experience" until the end of the year (as of a few months ago).

2 hours ago, benderbender said:

Considering we have to stand all game, can we have dr scholls mats installed?

Don’t worry, the new stadium is going to be a wine and cheese crowd where you sit on your hands all game long anyway. Those little toezies will be well rested. 

4 hours ago, mrags said:

Don’t worry, the new stadium is going to be a wine and cheese crowd where you sit on your hands all game long anyway. Those little toezies will be well rested. 

Hope the bathroom stalls will be big enough for my girl and I to have a little rendezvous. 

7 hours ago, mrags said:

Good.

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Hope the bathroom stalls will be big enough for my girl and I to have a little rendezvous. 

Family restroom.  If anyone asks, your girl has some crippling disease and needs help wiping herself after going.  Or you have it she helps you.  Just be ready for the stares from the family waiting for you to finish as you come out.  

• Haha (+1) 1