New Renderings of New Stadium Clubs

10 hours ago, NoSaint said:

that, and being alive. 

And right there you help to make my point. If corporations are the problem then why do these latest sketches depict what appear to be every day, working, young people with little kids the clientele that the marketing department specifically asked the designers to insert into the renderings? Again, something is disjointed here. 

im extremely satisfied that my tax money is helping build this taj mahal of a small market stadium so fans like me can be priced out of buying pleb seating tickets.  what a fantastic deal.  JA17 wont play forever,  and when we get stuck in the next 20 year cycle of trash QBs that lead this team to irrelevancy,  these fancy club seats gonna look real empty.   hey,  thats capitalism though.  get others to pay for it so you can make the $$$$.   go team.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I was born and raised in Buffalo. Still think it’s stupid that it’s not a dome. Screw the elements and “toughness.” I want to be warm drinking expensive cocktails. 

ya if yer gonna overpay for tickets,  might as well be warm.  agreed.

• Like (+1) 1

I keep seeing criticism that the renderings look "dark"

Fancy places are dimly lit for some reason. I remember eating at a now closed "fancy" steakhouse locally and it was so dark in there that I thought about breaking out my camping headlamp to see to eat. 

Now THAT'S FANCY! 

Commas on the menu instead of decimal points are a real bonus. Hopefully they have that in the new stadium. I would settle for just a plain number too (like Popcorn 20      Pretzel 22), but that's not as fancy. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, bigduke6 said:

im extremely satisfied that my tax money is helping build this taj mahal of a small market stadium so fans like me can be priced out of buying pleb seating tickets.  what a fantastic deal.  JA17 wont play forever,  and when we get stuck in the next 20 year cycle of trash QBs that lead this team to irrelevancy,  these fancy club seats gonna look real empty.   hey,  thats capitalism though.  get others to pay for it so you can make the $$$$.   go team.

This——-^

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I was born and raised in Buffalo. Still think it’s stupid that it’s not a dome. Screw the elements and “toughness.” I want to be warm drinking expensive cocktails. 

And this

20 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Anybody know what seats in these clubs sell for? 

50k for founders, 15k for field level, and 10k for the East club (or whatever it's called).

On a somewhat but not totally related note...

PSL....personal seat license, right?

Apparently not to everyone.  In the past week I have heard PSL used as as short for Pumpkin Spice Latte.  First at work a girl saying she can't wait until they are available, she wants to get a PSL...and then just now someone on the news said it when talking about Starbucks.

I never knew...

Edited by mjd1001

1 hour ago, mjd1001 said:

On a somewhat but not totally related note...

PSL....personal seat license, right?

Apparently not to everyone.  In the past week I have heard PSL used as as short for Pumpkin Spice Latte.  First at work a girl saying she can't wait until they are available, she wants to get a PSL...and then just now someone on the news said it when talking about Starbucks.

I never knew...

$10,000 for a coffee! That’s crazy talk. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/19/2024 at 10:31 PM, Malazan said:

Here's the concept rendering for the new bathrooms:

16b8ed8efdf988b8f4c30e32098bcc56.jpg

There should just be 1 roll of TP in the middle... 

How are we supposed to accidentally touch a stranger's hand across from us, apologizing at the same time, get all flustered, then fall in love?  ❤️ 

Where's the potential for romance?!

5 hours ago, yall said:

50k for founders, 15k for field level, and 10k for the East club (or whatever it's called).

East clubs (heated) are more than Field clubs (non heated).

3 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611r2k5nn5rgppj3iq4tx

This is AWESOME! 

It reminds me when I park my car at 6am far away from a store, come out and some D Bag is parked next to me or behind me.

Well done! Hilarious GIF!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, bigduke6 said:

I’d say this is quite the modest stadium by NFL standards. They couldn’t have gone much cheaper. 

8 hours ago, bigduke6 said:

We all have choices. They know that, and they play the odds. Only I decide how far I let them push that limit, so that’s on me. 

…and I’m not going down the taxpayer rabbit hole. It is what it is, and I had no ability to influence that in a meaningful way. Here we are, and we make our decisions. 

On 8/20/2024 at 11:17 AM, mrags said:

Well. It’s not geared towards this teams fan base that’s for sure. They apparently didn’t realize we’re the poster boy team for their fans being drunk and taking their shirts off. 

Will they have a sign, no shirts, no shoes, no service?

1 hour ago, yall said:

Really? I wasn't aware. 

How much are they asking?

$20k/seat for the East Clubs. I thought I saw someone state the East Clubs end zone corner may be less. Below I have attached Field & East Club benefits when I received these on my tour about 6-7 months ago.

IMG_2333.thumb.jpeg.14d398af12d54312edf522f69d28e93e.jpegIMG_2331.thumb.jpeg.6bf3c06a4c30dd1a438e7af51d84b2e1.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1