Bills Sign QB Anthony Brown

Never heard of him,

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Just an arm for the Pre-Season with Mitch down. But he'll have a chance to compete with DiNucci for the Practice Squad QB, with Buechele on IR.

How do you figure with Mich out sounds like beyond week 1.  Are they planning to bring in someone else to be the #2 guy?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If Allen goes down, I want somebody who comes in and runs from the QB position and hands the ball off to our above average stable of running backs we could win a few games like that

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

How do you figure with Mich out sounds like beyond week 1.  Are they planning to bring in someone else to be the #2 guy?

Last thing I saw (tweet from the "Thigh Doctor") suggests he'll probably be ready to go Week 1.

If he isn't, they'd probably just grab Kyle Allen back for a week or two after he's let go.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bills-to-sign-qb-anthony-brown

Brown saw his only regular season action with the Ravens in 2022. He served as Tyler Huntley’s backup with Lamar Jackson sidelined and appeared in two games, including a Week 18 start while Huntley dealt with a shoulder injury. He was 19-of-44 for 286 yards and two interceptions in a loss to the Bengals.

26 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Last thing I saw (tweet from the "Thigh Doctor") suggests he'll probably be ready to go Week 1.

If he isn't, they'd probably just grab Kyle Allen back for a week or two after he's let go.

it’s the almighty thigh doctor 

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Brown was with Boston College and was incredibly mobile but wasn’t an accurate passer and then went to Oregon and got better but still wasn’t great. Def a guy to get us through week 3 of preseason 

I think Anthony has all the skills to be another Nathan Peterman for us. Yes!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Turf toe can last, like, forever

• Like (+1) 2