Receivers the Bills could go after?

18 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Just to be clear, neither Hollins or Coleman started the game.  First play of the game was a Dart out of 12 personnel and the only 2 WR's on the field were out left in Shakir and Samuel.    

The 2nd play of the game was a passing play, and Coleman was the one in the game essentially making him the starting WR in the passing game.  He also had the most snaps of all the receivers Sunday too.  It's pretty clear Coleman is the "starting X" out there.  There were many times when Hollins and Coleman were also on the field together too.  

But honestly, still a little surprised you weren't at least encouraged by their week 1 games.  

They announced Mack Hollins as a starter as he ran out of the tunnel. I don’t remember what formation they used but I sat there, with my own two eyes, and watched him announced as a starter. 

What was encouraging or surprising? I think Shakir is pretty good. He was pretty good yesterday. I think Samuel has some ability. He was clearly slowed by the injury and only played like 17 snaps. Coleman played a decent game and made a big play. He was fine too. All of those guys are on the 800-900 yard trajectory that I expected. They were fine and have Josh Allen to elevate them. 

If Shakir and Coleman are the players that they were yesterday, and Samuel gets healthy, they have an okay WR room sans the number 1. That’s EXACTLY what I expected and that’s EXACTLY what it looked like. If you plug an alpha into that group, it becomes a decent group. If you go back through these dozens of pages you’ll see me saying that dozens of times. It’s exactly what I expected.

As of now, it’s a bottom 3 WR room with potential to become like a bottom 10 group. Josh Allen will get the most out of everyone around him. He’s going to be the MVP and make decent players a lot of money. 

• Like (+1) 1