Curtis Samuel Turf Toe, Other Injury Updates

Process

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

We are going to be the NFL's version of Army football. Run the ball 95% of the time. A 1:00 Bills game will be over by 2:30.

At least game day fans that go to the stadium will know they’ll be home before the 4pm games get underway. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You're good with season predictions.  Remember when you said this last year?

Yes or no...were you right?  I want to see if you can answer a yes or no question. 

No, was wrong.

It happens, occasionally.

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah just because I’ve questioned every move they’ve made this entire offseason, as well as multiple off seasons now under this regime. And I’m on troll horse. Where many might ask why all the sudden it’s a problem, as if it was expected that these injuries would happen. 

well, it seems they have happened now for the past 3+ years with this team. And while that might actually be happenstance, or coincidence, it is not something that shouldn’t be expected. How many times have people said that it’s a rough game and everyone gets hurt/injured, that it’s just a matter of time. 

well, I’m here to tell you that plenty of people know this will, or might actually happen. And those of us believe that this team is weak and soft. Not just from the standpoint of injury, but the replacements to back them up. 

yes, it’s no surprise that I was not a fan of the Coleman pick. But what made it worse was not taking someone else in a loaded WR draft. There was plenty of serious possibilities in the mid to later rounds that we could have had. And while everyone was healthy on this team, it might not have been needed. But as I, and others will point out, you don’t take your chances with just 1 guy. Because well, what if Coleman doesn’t with out. What if Samuel doesn’t work out. What if Brady’s offense isn’t effective and he gets fired halfway through the season also and we go in yet another direction for the 3rd straight year. Or GOD FORBID, because this is a rough game, we have multiple injuries to the WR position. 

While some of you believed we were perfectly fine at the position, and others argued against it, now it doesn’t look so hot. 

I guess I’ll just keep trolling away. At least I’m not wearing rose colored glasses. 

You're not a troll, you just say a lot of dumb stuff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

yeah the whole  key to this year was to get off to a good start.  Instead we're going to be trolling the Kenmore East/Kenmore West game for starting players

Another slow start with lots of agita heading into mid season. Not sure we can continue to count on the sort of run we had last year. It's got to be the strength and conditioning people, i've never seen a team so snakebit before.  As long as JA17 is around we have a shot but this is not shaping up great.  Maybe we should consider drafting more than 1 WR next year?

2 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

yeah the whole  key to this year was to get off to a good start.  Instead we're going to be trolling the Kenmore East/Kenmore West game for starting players

Another slow start with lots of agita heading into mid season. Not sure we can continue to count on the sort of run we had last year. It's got to be the strength and conditioning people, i've never seen a team so snakebit before.  As long as JA17 is around we have a shot but this is not shaping up great.  Maybe we should consider drafting more than 1 WR next year?

We’ll be lucky if they even take one in the 4th round. 

I bet they draft another RB in round 3 though. 

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Oh, bless your precious heart.

You know I'm not 17's biggest fan. So, are we just being obtuse or do you really just love interacting with me.

It’s a quality of his

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

Don't the Bills have a lot of money coming off the books and should be in much better shape cap wise after the season. Regardless of how this season plays out Beane needs be aggressive in FA. We need to get Allen some elite level talent to work with. The Bills will never win a Super Bowl if Allen is forced to play Superman every year for this team to win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

We’ll be lucky if they even take one in the 4th round. 

I bet they draft another RB in round 3 though. 

If this trend continues at some level someone in charge has to look at it and say (1) we're just the unluckiest team ever, or (2) scouting staff are picking uniquely fragile players, relative to the rest of the league, or (3) the strength and conditioning team are actually employed by KC

Just now, Gregg said:

Don't the Bills have a lot of money coming off the books and should be in much better shape cap wise after the season. Regardless of how this season plays out Beane needs be aggressive in FA. We need to get Allen some elite level talent to work with. The Bills will never win a Super Bowl if Allen is forced to play Superman every year for this team to win. 

This makes sense. But I’ve got news for you. It’s not in this teams makeup. They want to run the ball and let their Swiss cheese defense win championships. So, it’ll never happen. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1