Curtis Samuel Turf Toe, Other Injury Updates

Process

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That's how I feel watching the team stretch.  A coach blows a whistle, most of the guys get in one position pretending they are stretching.   Then don't really move for a minute or two(especially the lineman).  Then they blow the whistle and everyone gets up.   All stretched!  We've all seen Bills teams that had a lot more soft tissue injuries than McD's teams.   Remember Wade's teams that were ALWAYS nursing muscle injuries?  Rex teams had it bad too.  Sloppy coaches usually equate to more of them, IMO.   But what's the point of taking time out to stretch and then not really doing it?   Maybe they need to stretch their toes better.:beer:

Do you even stretch, bro?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Who would you rather have if having to choose one or the other between Trubisky and EJ Manuel? Lol, it's one of those hypothetical questions but one that I have a tough time answering

Honestly…Manuel.  He wasn’t good but he wasn’t broken like Trubisky is.  Trubisky can’t pull the trigger.

16 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Aging vets with injury histories becoming injured again?

Yep, I’m the seer of seers😒

Just about every vet in the nfl has some kind of injury history. Injuries happen. It can happen to any player at any time. Even Josh Allen has injury history to his elbow and shoulder. 

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Just about every vet in the nfl has some kind of injury history. Injuries happen. It can happen to any player at any time. Even Josh Allen has injury history to his elbow and shoulder. 

Football players suffer injuries.

OK Generalizationdamus.

23 hours ago, dorquemada said:

Tre, Milano, Miller, I dont think we can say they're overly cautious.  Something sure is wrong though, we could barely field a starting D against KC in the playoffs

Tre and Milano were hurt on one of the worst surfaces in the league - a lovely grass field covered with 3 inch plastic tray turf.  Miller at ford field.

Honestly highmarks a pretty lousy playing surface too.  2 more years til they unleash the pit!

Whenever i've ever played on a turf field, i find that my ankles roll a little, and my knees and hips are considerably more sore than on grass. 

Edited by Bleeding Bills Blue
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/20/2024 at 11:06 AM, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

OK man, keep up the battle against these imaginary posters. 

We have no imaginary posters but with some of the posts I suspect they are AI bots.  I need to interact which such a bot before I can speak to a medical person and I just reply with nonsense (i.e Tua will be Superbowl MVP) until it just gives up and lets me talk to an actual person. 

8 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Some good news at last 

Even if they could rule players out why would you? Doing so would only help the Cardinals to game plan better. I think it’s fine to hope this is a silver lining but honestly I wouldn’t read too much into it. 

• Like (+1) 1