Curtis Samuel Turf Toe, Other Injury Updates

Process

1 hour ago, mrags said:

so cute and witty. I expected nothing else from you. Getting involved in an argument that didn’t concern you to begin with. But you just can’t help yourself jumping in for your buddy to help in the fight. We all know it has nothing to do with helping him though, your just obsessed with me. 

It’s the internet.  Nothing to get upset about. 

Roster cuts offer opportunities for Buffalo. WR’s David Bell -Cleveland, Simi Fehoko -LA, Allen Lazard- NY and Robert Woods in Houston may be on the outside looking in on their respective clubs. Woods and Lazard would have to pass through waivers as they are both price prohibitive.   Bailey Zappe is a better QB than Mitch, if my eyes tell me anything. He’s a likely cut up north. Let’s go shopping! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Harris 69 said:

Roster cuts offer opportunities for Buffalo. WR’s David Bell -Cleveland, Simi Fehoko -LA, Allen Lazard- NY and Robert Woods in Houston may be on the outside looking in on their respective clubs. Woods and Lazard would have to pass through waivers as they are both price prohibitive.   Bailey Zappe is a better QB than Mitch, if my eyes tell me anything. He’s a likely cut up north. Let’s go shopping! 

I completely forgot about Zappe.  Yeah I would rather have him than Trubisky.  

I wonder if Woods has anything left?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, SoMAn said:

Or, is the staff just overly cautious with returning players to action?

Tre, Milano, Miller, I dont think we can say they're overly cautious.  Something sure is wrong though, we could barely field a starting D against KC in the playoffs

2 hours ago, Jimmy Harris 69 said:

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I completely forgot about Zappe.  Yeah I would rather have him than Trubisky.  

I wonder if Woods has anything left?

Who would you rather have if having to choose one or the other between Trubisky and EJ Manuel? Lol, it's one of those hypothetical questions but one that I have a tough time answering

6 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'm confused....is the underwear injured?

TURF toe.  You are thinking of camel toe.  

They aren't doing any clam slammin' out there,  if you go to the practices you see these guys barely even stretch it's amazing they don't have more soft tissue injuries.

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

TURF toe.  You are thinking of camel toe.  

They aren't doing any clam slammin' out there,  if you go to the practices you see these guys barely even stretch it's amazing they don't have more soft tissue injuries.

Don't wether laugh or cry😬

On 8/19/2024 at 7:38 PM, BillsSbSoon said:

Because we don’t have Andy Reid calling the plays while we’re waiting on our rookie wr to develop 

And we're never going to have Andy Reid.  That doesn't mean we can't use our TE's and RB's to our advantage and still have a good offense.  It's been done before.  People need to stop complaining about our WRs ASAP.  Its annoying.

9 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

2 tight ends in rounds 1-3... traded a 1 for Diggs.  Signed... Brown, Bease, Sanders, now Samuel.  There are seasons where as many as 6 or 7 WRs are off the board by the time buffalo drafts.  After that there are gems of course, but there is a lot more trash to sift through.  Who knows, maybe Coleman or Shakir is one of those gems!

Nope, we're going to ignore those facts.

And can we blame Diggs for at least part of this situation for being a malcontent?  That's not on Beane.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

On 8/19/2024 at 3:57 PM, Buffalo Boy said:

A bunch of you have been saying everything will be fine when we were clearly starting a rebuild.

A bunch have said those of us existing in reality were Gloom and Doomers, Negative Nancies etc.

This has been utterly predictable and here we are.

Let me guess, next year everything will be hunky dory?

Having a bunch of injuries in training camp was "utterly predictable?"  Ok Nostradamus. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Having a bunch of injuries in training camp was "utterly predictable?"  Ok Nostradamus. 

Aging vets with injury histories becoming injured again?

Yep, I’m the seer of seers😒

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Harris 69 said:

Yeesh… Nothing says “F**k Y*u” quite like signing Simi Fehoku. 

3 hours ago, Dan in Owego said:

Don't wether laugh or cry😬

That's how I feel watching the team stretch.  A coach blows a whistle, most of the guys get in one position pretending they are stretching.   Then don't really move for a minute or two(especially the lineman).  Then they blow the whistle and everyone gets up.   All stretched!  We've all seen Bills teams that had a lot more soft tissue injuries than McD's teams.   Remember Wade's teams that were ALWAYS nursing muscle injuries?  Rex teams had it bad too.  Sloppy coaches usually equate to more of them, IMO.   But what's the point of taking time out to stretch and then not really doing it?   Maybe they need to stretch their toes better.:beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, BufBills83 said:

And we're never going to have Andy Reid.  That doesn't mean we can't use our TE's and RB's to our advantage and still have a good offense.  It's been done before.  People need to stop complaining about our WRs ASAP.  Its annoying.

Nope, we're going to ignore those facts.

And can we blame Diggs for at least part of this situation for being a malcontent?  That's not on Beane.

Newsflash....Beane was more than aware of Diggs malcontent history before he traded for him, so yes some of this is on BB.