Andreessen will make the team - UPDATE: he made it

Doc

No way Spector, Morrow, Jones or any other lb makes the plays Joe made..he makes the team..if they cut him he's gone..put him in the middle and slide Bernard over? It's only one game but he definitely passed the eye test for me and everyone else who watched the game...can't wait to see how they use him.. he'll ball out against Carolina...cut Morrow and Spector...

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, beacon said:

No way Spector, Morrow, Jones or any other lb makes the plays Joe made..he makes the team..if they cut him he's gone..put him in the middle and slide Bernard over? It's only one game but he definitely passed the eye test for me and everyone else who watched the game...can't wait to see how they use him.. he'll ball out against Carolina...cut Morrow and Spector...

Let’s not get out in front of our skis here.  The kid played well.  Really well.  But nobody’s moving a defensive captain for a tryout player who had one excellent preseason game.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Let’s not get out in front of our skis here.  The kid played well.  Really well.  But nobody’s moving a defensive captain for a tryout player who had one excellent preseason game.  

I agree that he played a fantastic game on Saturday.  He was the best player on the field, probably for both teams.  But it's one preseason game.  It's a great story and I hope for his sake and for the Bills' sake that he can keep up the great play, make the team, and help fill the void left by LB injuries (and Dodson moving on).

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

There you have it folks.  Brandon Beane has relinquished roster control to DOC 

…and won the spelling bee at the same time!!! 😂 

P.S. - Congrats on getting Beane right. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

If he does make the team I don’t think it should ever be spelled here without it looking like a Scrabble board threw up.

That's a rack of letters you turn in and take a zero for that round.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Right now the starters are Dorian Williams and Bernard.

You mean Jones and Bernard. Dorian will be third behind Jones according to McD, which make sense 100%. Jones and Bernard also sat out the pre season game last week Steelers. Get ready man,,, Jones is good!

15 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

You mean Jones and Bernard. Dorian will be third behind Jones according to McD, which make sense 100%. Jones and Bernard also sat out the pre season game last week Steelers. Get ready man,,, Jones is good!

Those five tackles that Jones had against the Steelers are all the more impressive if he wasn’t on the field.  Like he was doing some Jedi mind trick or something.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dillenger4 said:

Jones and Bernard are the starters. The rest are depth. Move along....

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Right now the starters are Dorian Williams and Bernard.

1 hour ago, Dillenger4 said:

The depth chart on bb.com shows Williams and Andreessen as WLBs and Bernard and Jones as MLBs, although their depth is off (Milano is still listed as the starter, with Williams as 2nd string and Andreessen as 4th, which will obviously change).  I watched the first play of the Steelers' pre-season game and Andreessen lined up on the ride side of the defense and Williams to his left (presumably at MLB).  Am I correct to assume that Andreessen played WLB at least in that formation?

5 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Anndreessenn.

That’s Mr Anndreessenn to you buddy, 

🤣😂

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

That’s Mr Anndreessenn to you buddy, 

🤣😂

Sorry, this reminds me of when I went to an outlet store with a buddy on our bikes. He got a long sleeve college football tee shirt for dirt cheap. What a STEAL! We rode home and he  proudly showed his father, asst editor for Buffalo News sports. His dad was one of the kindest men ever, and calmly said “Missippissi State, huh? Looks good.” 

We were idiots. And apparently borderline literate. 

• Haha (+1) 2

what is interesting me is what is so different between Andressen and Ulofoshio?   They seem very similar, same size, same age.

One was drafted and one was not but actually on the field is ulofoshio better?

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

three (3) threads say you're wrong

38 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

what is interesting me is what is so different between Andressen and Ulofoshio?   They seem very similar, same size, same age.

One was drafted and one was not but actually on the field is ulofoshio better?

Ulofoshio attended South High School in Anchorage, Alaska, as a freshman and is used to the cold.  North High School was even colder though.